Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FreshmanFootjobs/Angel?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FreshmanFootjobs/Angel?
Joelaw
Board Regular
Member # 7203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joelaw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody know what's going on with Angel and her two clip stores FreshmanFootjobs and Firsttime Footjobs? The stores haven't been updated in a couple months and she hasn't posted here in as long. She offered some great footjob material and would update regularly along with posting on here too. Anybody hear anything?
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah..was just wondering that the other day. She could give one helluva FJ!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ironically I thought of the same thing yesterday. I was thinking of sites that fell off of the map all of a sudden and I thought of them. I guess was Angel was the one behind these stores to keep them updated. Maybe they will be back one day.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who knows. I always assumed that there was a boyfriend/husband involved with those sites too. I think the guy in the clips was the same guy each time. I might be wrong on that.

Thing is with couples, if there is any trouble, or life comes first, the sites are usually on the chopping block. I'd have to be with someone for some time to even consider opening a site of her - even though that is something I'd love to do one day with a loved one. It just wouldn't be something I started ASAP just in case things didn't work out.

Who knows why Angel hasn't been on. Sometimes I don't even pay much mind to forum posts as sometimes they're just a way to get the word out about the person's site. But if the stores haven't updated in some time also, then who knows.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she comes back. She added a bit of flair, in her own way.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Who knows. I always assumed that there was a boyfriend/husband involved with those sites too. I think the guy in the clips was the same guy each time. I might be wrong on that.

Thing is with couples, if there is any trouble, or life comes first, the sites are usually on the chopping block. I'd have to be with someone for some time to even consider opening a site of her - even though that is something I'd love to do one day with a loved one. It just wouldn't be something I started ASAP just in case things didn't work out.

Who knows why Angel hasn't been on. Sometimes I don't even pay much mind to forum posts as sometimes they're just a way to get the word out about the person's site. But if the stores haven't updated in some time also, then who knows.

Patrick

Excellent points Patrick. I didn't think about the couple angle. The guy in the videos (Chase or Chance) was always the same.

Also, yep, from what I remember of her posts, they were to announce new stuff on the stores.

So many sites come and make a splash, then they are gone in a flash. This is part of being a foot fetish fan.

Maybe everyone should just stick to feet and shoes. Elitefootjobs abruptly disappeared and of course, Aesthetic Footjobs had it's problem and shut down.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Through the years there have been many couples like this. Cant for the life of me remember her name but everyone went wild for her for a while then she stopped and someone else came along etc.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links