Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Pad NYC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Pad NYC
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone visited the Foot Pad lately?
Let me know what youthought!
I am thinking of going but I could use some feedback.
Thanks

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez, another post about footpad? Just check out the old ones for feedback. I must admit though that the new models that jason got are quite stunning. Haven't sessioned with any of the newer ones but Natalie and Katie were sweet girls with great feet. I would say I prefered my session with natalie but katie was cooler and that irish accent is hot
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Fucking rediculous....Why not go to any hooker or regular tit joint? At least the hookers give foot jobs. Places like this cash in on peoples insecurity and shyness or some shit.

To each his own...
Also have'nt been to foot pad but I sometimes go to the other venues..
But seems like things are descrete, somewhat secure and private at foot pad..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
At least the hookers give foot jobs.

this is very true and makes blue-balling a non-issue (in the end) as I have learned

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I feel the need to defend the footpad. I find it is a great establishment where you receive quality service. Sure you can go to a rub n tug or hooker. But if you are just looking for a footjob I may say you aren't a real foot freind. You're just looking to get off. Footpad has great prices and you get exactly the feet you want. A hooker or rub n tug may give you a release but who cares if their feet are nasty? I've sessioned with a whole lot of women and worshipped plenty more for free. And there is simply no substitute for a true foot fetish provider. A woman who only provides foot fetish services will give you a better experience 9 times outa 10. They aren't going to watch the clock or just release you and leave. They will give you the feet you want and won't just say "sure go at my feet I don't care, I get paid anyways." As opposed to this a real footgirl will ask: "do you want stockings? Heels or flats? Clean and primped or stinky and funky? Trampling or just worship?" They know about foot fetish and provide just that service. No whips and strap ons. FEET! And Footpad is a great place. Very reasonable pricing and Jason gets awesome models. Really hot feet and when you walk in there is not bondage table but just two individuals who know that its all about feet. Sure, a footjob would take the cake but I honestly would prefer to jerk off with a hot pair of stinky feet in my face and a beautiful girl saying "yea suck ny toes. You like having my stinky feet rubbed all over your face?" And when they tell me to "jerk that cock off and shoot that hot load" (sometimes on their feet) I just can get enough. And if you prefer a working girl who is just humouring you for your money than do your thing. But I believe that a woman who knows what you want and tries to make it a great Foot fetish experience is much more worth the money. Jerk off to pics? Or jerk off with feet rubbed all over your face? Which would you choose?
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a good time there. I can't complain. Katie was really sweet.

Just show up exactly on time or else you have to wait outside or walk around the block or something.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is Jason must have some wicked game... getting average feet takes work (unless you're Brad Pitt or Warren Buffett), I imagine getting phenomenal feet must be exponentially more difficult.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, and I ESPECIALLY appreciate that he shares [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links