Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sites you've subscribed or subscribe to

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sites you've subscribed or subscribe to
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been awhile. The only recent subscription was FeetFair. All others were years ago.

FMConcepts (been awhile)
FeetFair (awesome! Would recommend)
Lexi's foot fetish (been awhile)
Hailywood (no update)
Tickle Paradise (been awhile)
Footalicious (closed)
Feetmania.net (been awhile)
Realtickling.com (closed)

Sites I wish I had subscribed too:
Gates-of-eva.com !! Anyone with clips please PM me!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None as of yet (I don't have the money to throw on it), but when I am able to, I have these sites in mind:

Nor Cal Feet
Footsie Tootsies
Cherry Asian Feet
AFW4U
Latina Sole
College Feet Archive
Coed Feet
Soles of Silk
Virgin Pink Soles

I also would have loved to subscribe to Sole City Chicago and Vancouver Female Feet, but SCC no longer exists and VFF hasn't been updated since 2010 and doesn't have enough content to warrant a subscription.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the years I have had a subscription to:

Lexi's Foot Fetish
FM Concepts
Foot Vixens
Sole Food Cafe
Janet's Foot Tease
Feet Heat
Sexy Couple (before they had a specified site for foot fun)
1 Genies Feet
Bellecita

... I think that is all of them over the last 15 or so years. Have had a few interracial sites thrown in there too.

And for all of you who have or may list Soles of Silk as a place you'd like to check out, I just posted a contest to win free membership time yesterday. Members and non-members can win. Check out this link for more information and good luck!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/2011_know_sole_contest.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm lets see... in the past 6 months, here's some sites that i have subscribed or purchased clips from:

feeteveryday
footfighters
fmconcepts
footsietootsies
asian-man
clips4sale
whiteghetto
scissorvixens
scissorfoxes
heatherparsons.us
herbicepscam
crushwrestling
ghettoconfessions

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coed Feet
Feet Fair
Toewigglers (closed)
Soles of Silk
The College Foot/College Feet Archive
Beautiful Barefoot Girls
Virgin Pink Soles
Feet & Jeans
Footsie Tootsies
All You Can Feet
Toes-in-Action
Foot-Art
Exclusive Foot Fetish
Nor Cal Feet
Color Candy Feet
British Babes Feet
Shoe Kittens
Bare Soles in Boston
Paris Barefoot Girls
Russian Barefoot Girls

I first joined The College Foot & Coed Feet back in 2005. The rest have been since 2009.

[ January 04, 2012, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filipe
Board Regular
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filipe   Email Filipe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fmconcepts
clips4sale
Feet Fair
Soles of Silk
Feet & Jeans
Noemi World
Foot fetish daily
Magical Feet
Barefoot Maniacs
Hotlegsandfeet.com
Foot Worship Studios
Exclusive Foot Fetish
Scandinavian Feet
Nikki's Angel Kissed Feet
Foot fetish dreams
California Beach Feet

I have probably forgotten a few. I like to vary [Smile]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootFetishDaily.com
KickAss.com
BarefootKelly.com
HousewifeKelly.com
alasfeet.com
TeenFeetDreams.com
LizVicious.com
wifecrazy.com
hotlegsandfeet.com

That's it for now [Big Grin]

As for a list of ones I would or might join at some point:

janetexposed.com
bellecita

That's it off the top of my head lol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shit

lexis foot fetish
planet of the arches
fm concepts
baresandals .com
dangling.com
crankandpump

hmm havent thought about a whole list before!! ill get back to ya

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I can remember:

fmconcepts
feetishes
footmansdream
solefood cafe
soles of silk

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can nayone tell me where to get the best cockbox (not rough) footjob and mature feet footjob clips?

Would be ultimate if feet like sophia's from feetoverforty were doing a cockbox footjob.

In fact I have a clip I managed to rip from footfetishtube of a cockbox footjob and I'd love to identify whoever it is.

I remember someone commented on it when it was public but obviously you can't even see comments now.

She says at the start 'i feel like making that cock pay....just for being a cock!'

If this rings a bell with anyone please let me know who you think it is! I have the clip like I said so if you want to identify be me guest I'll work out some way to get it to you...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems as though FMConcepts is the most patronized site....yet no one ever talks about it hmmm?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over quite a few years....

FM Concepts
Angel Kissed Feet
Footman's Dream
Ashley Foot Tease
Barefoot Maniacs
Tickling Paradise
footfetishtube
Foot-tease Janet Mason

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet Fair

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Island of Kaki
Loulafeet
Feetinyourface (long closed)
smellgirlsfeet (long closed) The owner still has a clips4sale site but he hasn't updated it since 09.

There was one site I was a member of, and I can't remember the name, but it was basically a white dude having feet adventures in Thailand. Either I was a member or I ordered vids from him regularly, one or the other. Had "glass" in the title. At one point he didn't update for months and when he finally did, he said something happened where he lost his passport and had to get smuggled out of the country, and the experience shook him to the point he simply wanted to close down the site and focus on his life.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been several years since I've subscribed to any, but here's what I remember.

High Heel Heidi
Girl Next Door Feet (closed)
Spanish Foot Fetish (long closed)
Creative Feet (long long long closed late 90s)
Chloe Creations
Filthy Feet (gone)

Bought clips from Sweet Southern Feet several times.

There's been more, but I can't remember them all.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links