Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FMConcepts (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FMConcepts
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems as though they are super popular amongst people that purchase subscriptions...yet you never hear of anyone speak about them. At least not here. What are your thoughts. Experiences?

I haven't subscribed since 2002! Still have a few pics left from partially recovered crashed harddrives and such. It was cool for then but it tended to be a bit too unauthentic. I also subscribed to their ticklehell later which was ok.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look as though they had some really nice stuff there.I would always try to find pics or sample clips.
I remember saving a couple of pics of Jasmine Byrnes,Gia Mancini & Chantal Osmond [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to see them mentioned here from time to time. I consider them pioneers who were very relevant to surfers back in the 90s.

The owners have never put much into advertising, so it is word of mouth that tends to give them recognition nowadays, where-as it was search engines that brought people to them in their golden age.

Generally, the newer generations of surfers will not have heard of them. But FMconcepts is always a treat, regardless of lacking gossip.

They've always been and still are some of the best. Mad props to Eliot Shear and Eric Holman, the founders.

My fav model from them is Kathy Argento, a timeless 6ft, size 11 goddess! Eliot Shear was quite the dimented perv at times and I found him to be one of the OGs of sinister foot fetish entertainment.

[ March 24, 2011, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadie Atkins is another hot one from there

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every once in a while I'll sign up for a month just to get my fix of some of my favorite oldies..

I still remember running across a "Beautiful Bare Feet" magazine at a news stand back in the early 90's..

On the cover it said... 8 pages of foot tickling inside with a picture of Darla Cranes feet...
I think I went in to shock!!! I barely had the guts to actually buy it, but I finally took it the register and looked at the clerk with the eyes of a 12 year old boy looking at his Mother after she busted him sneaking his Dad's Playboy out of the closet.

I couldnt get home fast enough to rip that thing open... I mean I was like Charlie when he found the Golden Ticket to Wonkas.

Inside I found these clues that all started with www. and ended with .com
When I clicked it would take a long time but holy shit there were pics of feet and tickling... and all kinds of stuff..
I just kept clicking... I clicked so many times I lost track of where the hell I started..

Next thing I knew the sun was coming up...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the digital photography is excellent
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have signed up for StockingObsession.com (an FM Concepts-run site) several times in the past and was very satisfied. I agree that the models they have are some of the most attractive in the business.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had a membership, but I bought one of their magazines as well back in the late 90s. Same models that were on their website at the time and was basically some of the same photos. I had bought mine at an adult bookstore so the old transvestite cashier behind the counter didn't give me a second glance. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't subscribed in a few months. But always a pleasure when I check back with FM Concepts. Most of the DVDs that I have purchased are from FMC. Tons of pretty ladies and sharp soles photography -some older Tera Patrick sole episodes in them too. Also enjoy Feet Heat which is rarely gets mentioned. 'Dragonlily' is one of my favorites on there.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bassguitar81
Board Regular
Member # 41076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassguitar81   Email bassguitar81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
I seem to see them mentioned here from time to time. I consider them pioneers who were very relevant to surfers back in the 90s.

The owners have never put much into advertising, so it is word of mouth that tends to give them recognition nowadays, where-as it was search engines that brought people to them in their golden age.

Generally, the newer generations of surfers will not have heard of them. But FMconcepts is always a treat, regardless of lacking gossip.

They've always been and still are some of the best. Mad props to Eliot Shear and Eric Holman, the founders.

My fav model from them is Kathy Argento, a timeless 6ft, size 11 goddess! Eliot Shear was quite the dimented perv at times and I found him to be one of the OGs of sinister foot fetish entertainment.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bassguitar81
Board Regular
Member # 41076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassguitar81   Email bassguitar81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bassguitar81:
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

just googled Kathy, and my God, what beautiful long and sultry of hers
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i honestly didnt know they were still around.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fav was Cory Lane
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rays
Board Regular
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rays   Email rays   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle Curtis is mine. Whoo, she's dynamite.
I only wish they had more clip content for members. Oh yeah, Hannah Thurman, Mackenzie Montgomery and Noelle Nash are fantastic too.
There was a clip on youtube years ago from them with two girls on opposite ends of a coffee table. The one on right had jeans and the one on the left was in short shorts and she had amazing toe points with some of the best wrinkled soles filmed. I never got her name and I can't seem to find that clip. To vague a description for help I'm guessing

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got a one month membership. Kinda exciting! Been awhile.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links