Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone else make their ....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone else make their ....
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl wear thongs/ flip flops while f*cking?

For me, it is a requirement, and fortunately none of the girls protested or thought it was too weird.

I think I got some other girl to try it once with her significant other when I was talking to her during a party. Maybe she liked it too.

It's just so hot, and I really have a hard time completing without any thongs around. It really hits hard if they smell a little. That makes it shoot out hard & heavy.javascript:void(0)

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I'd do this. I'd request for her to wear flip-flops and sandals when around the house or in public. But when in the bedroom I'd like for her feet to be bare. Easier for me to work on them that way. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can definitely see where that cld be hot and I believe I have done it before. I just think it sounds a little weird when you say it's a requirement for you. Idk if you mean it how it sounds but I couldn't ever tell a girl much less my gf we won't have sex unless she's wearing or doing a certain thing.

But that's just me.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been a few times where I asked my wife to wear flip flops, sandals or sexy shoes to bed.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Negative, bare in bed. Can't romp around like we like with flip flops slowing us down, plus I'd rather feel her skin on my back than heal plasticky rubber.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my requirement is barefoot in the bedroom. i want full access to those soles don't need anything in my way so that means no flip flops, socks, heels, or pantyhose.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a requirement but from time to time I like my gals to wear the sexy heels that I give them while I have my way with them.

Upon further reflection, when we are playing out a nice bondage scene and her predicament has her standing, I do prefer she wears some heels. If she's not wearing shoes, she'll be on her toes, anyway.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been several times that I've asked my wife to wear sandals or flip-flops during foreplay and/or sex.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links