Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Forum Ideass (Especially the pics section)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forum Ideass (Especially the pics section)
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. I was wondering if anyone else ever thinks up of ideas to make users more active on the forum which in turn would just make the forum more active. I think about this all the time. Especially for the pictures section. I come up with thoughts about how to make the threads interactive or give people a reason to reply rather than just look.

I won't lay out all my ideas because it would take too long but a couple I think would be cool especially one I thought of that kind of fits the time with the ncaa basketball tournament going on (which I am a huge duke fan so it is a sad day for me) which would be a tournament of feet/pics and I just have ideas for how it would work.

Anyways the point of the thread isn't to share my ideas really just wondering if anyone else ever cares about this kind of stuff. Maybe Im just a wus nerd haha.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With fetish sites like this, most users only come here to look at pics/videos, fap, and be on their way. They aren't looking to actually talk, contribute, or otherwise be active. There's a reason they're called lurkers. It's just something that comes with the nature of these sites.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I understand what you mean but I feel like some things could even give us that do participate something more to do on here. Idk maybe it's dumb but just mentioning that I've thought about that.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZ I too think like you. I wish more people got involved. I am active on several boards, I think people just do what feels most comfortable. Some enjoy sharing, some would rather just take a quick look and leave. Anytime you post pics of your gorgeous girl, you get a ton of great responses and feedback. Sometimes the gorgeous model or topic makes all the difference!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of us post much more than others. Yes, that is sad.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this sounds like a cop-out, but... I've been coming to and viewing the message boards for a long time. I don't post often because I feel that I usually don't have anything too original to contribute, and can't generate OC because I browse on the down low. I'd be posting nothing more than a general "Yeah, what he/she said". I'm sure some other people or lurkers feel that way too.

Also, I live by advice I heard when I was a little younger. Don't talk but listen to people, then you will know everything you know plus everything they know. [Smile]

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

^ I feel ya my man. I honestly wasn't making a post talking about people who don't normally talk to talk. I was just trying to come up with new kinds of posts that would hold people's attention for a while like something to follow rather than 10 replies and it disappears. That's all really.
np
Board Regular
Member # 42273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for np   Author's Homepage   Email np   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HAVE STRONG FOOT FETISH. CAN I FIND A MOMAN IN INDIA TO WORSHIP HER FEET.

--------------------
np

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links