Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » licking cum of her own toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: licking cum of her own toes
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I would share. Last night me and the wifey were having some crazy sex and while I was sucking on her toes she told me to cum on her big toe. I then said jokingly serious "why you gonna lick it off" and when she said yes. I immediatley had to cum. Once I did she licked and sucked if off her toes...HOT [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely hot! Wish My wife would do that!

[ April 01, 2011, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I love doing that. It actually is prolly what I do with my gf most often past just cumming inside of her. I guess it's usually on her soles rather than toes but we do both. It is so awesome like u said so I'm glad u got to experience that.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a cum licker..
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does not a cum licker mean? Lol
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
N I I I C E !!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
What does not a cum licker mean? Lol

That's the topic... "Licking cum off her feet".
I'm assuming the question is referring to after you nut and the cum lands on her feet...
Is it then going to be licked off??
I don't lick cum and furthermore niether does my wife... I keep a towel handy for that.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

^Yeah I wasn't trying to be rude I thought you meant you didn't (which I don't either) and I was wondering if you knew that he meant the female. But obviously you did and addressed she doesn't either. Sorry I was just confused I apologize.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links