Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Literally a Foot Magnet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Literally a Foot Magnet
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this happened earlier today and I thought it was too coincidental and kind of ironic not to share. I was typing in my url address bar and I accidentally mistyped what I was trying to put in and the url I got to was a foot website. Now I was trying to type a site for job search so in no way was i typing foot related stuff. And it was a site I had never been to so it wasn't in my history or drop down bar and came up that way. It was purely accidental and coincidental that my misspelling lead me to a foot related website. I thought that was pretty crazy.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Freudian slip, perhaps! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what was the site?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
So, what was the site?

This. [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to get a FOOT in the door dot com?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Literally? [Tongue]

And lol, yeah happens every now and then.

I often accidentally type www.fuckingawesomefootjobs.com/model/865846787684678467 when I meant www.jobfinder.com [Laugh]

I am just messing with you btw [Tongue]

What were you searching and what did you end up at?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:

I often accidentally type www.fuckingawesomefootjobs.com/model/865846787684678467 when I meant www.jobfinder.com [Laugh]

lol [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends, many times when I am talking about a job I must be alert to use to word "job" and not to make a mistake and say "footjob" instead. Does that happen to you?
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the same happens when talking and using the word "foot". I must be alert to avoid saying "footjob". [Big Grin]
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links