Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Two Neat Sightings Today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two Neat Sightings Today
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Saw a "Don't Drink and Drive Campaign PSA on the tube this morning. I believe it's a State of Florida campaign versus a National Spot. Must be because they show the cops making a girl in short shorts and barefoot "walk the line". [Big Grin]

2) Tonight we went to the movies at our local mall and I saw a girl wearing a cute summery type of short dress, holding hands with a guy while they strolled along. Nothing odd with that- except she was barefoot.

As I've shared many times here it's actually VERY unusual to see girls barefoot outside except for the park or beach. This is because even white concrete sidewalks get hot enough to burn your feet during the warmer months- which is now through September/October. It was sunny and 80 degrees here today.

I can spot a girl in sandals or flip-flops a mile away in heavy fog so I saw her right away. Just took a minute for my mind to grasp that she was actually barefoot. We were walking in the same direction and as we got a little closer I could see her very dirty soles.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida is definitely "The Foot State". Glad to see another Floridian on here. I've lived in FL my entire life and the women and their feet cannot be matched here. I go to FSU ... if you've never been up here, I strongly suggest you treat yourself to a visit because it's a feet heaven. "Rush Week" for the sororities, there's nothing but girls in sundresses and heels - I've come close to crashing my car a few times. [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JamesAnderson2336:
I've come close to crashing my car a few times. [Smile]

[Laugh]
I hate when that happens. I feel like a retard and end up laughing at myself.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, there's just such beautiful girls out during the day and their feet are just KILLER! Got some great pics of a girl friend of mine tonight, will be posting soon [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should see here in Arizona the women wear sandals and flip flops all year round,are i not the lucky one? LOL!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

I've heard Arizona gals are pretty hard to beat. My cousin is a professional baseball player and his wife is from there... her feet... need no explanation. Weird I want my cousin's wife? Nope. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links