Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Solo Foot Fetish Videos, BORING!?!? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Solo Foot Fetish Videos, BORING!?!?
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
My preference is a girl showing off her soles to the camera, solo. Hands down, better than the rest. Not saying I don't like the rest though. [Smile]

Patrick

This.

And let me mention zoom in really close on the soles.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMX:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
My preference is a girl showing off her soles to the camera, solo. Hands down, better than the rest. Not saying I don't like the rest though. [Smile]

Patrick

This.

And let me mention zoom in really close on the soles.

That's paradise.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like to look at pictures of nice feet why would a video of solo feet be not good for you? Idk just my opinion I guess I know I shouldn't have waz take any videos of my feet I wouldn't want to bore the awesome members here.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solo can be boring but it can also be GREAT. I think the key is close up video and sexy, seductive movement of the feet. Faked dialog can kill even that, though. I still prefer foot worship vids (man on woman) but, as with solo, it has to be done well.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love self-foot-worship videos.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bottom line, when it comes to specific interests in feet, people who have to ask, will probably never truly understand.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links