Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I need a pedicureee. Suggestions anyone?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need a pedicureee. Suggestions anyone??
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey so I am in desperate need of a pedicure. I want to do it as soon as possible but I am so darnn busy this week. But anyways I figure you guys would be the ones to ask of what color I should get my nails done. I usually ask girfriends but they couldn't possibly give better advice than you foot lovers [Smile] So any suggestions. Also I am new so I am enjoying myself so much participating on here but I hope I am not over doing it and posting too much. If I am just let me know and I will slow down!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Blue [Smile] A dark blue if possible [Big Grin]
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple, so dark it almost looks black (great contrast for any skin tone other than African)
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slave_r
Board Regular
Member # 39758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slave_r   Author's Homepage   Email slave_r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I can't resist a French pedi!
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are going to get so many different answers with this question as every member is so different in what they like to see on a lovely woman, and her sexy feet.

So love reds, others cannot stand them. Some like the exotic colors, other have traditional tastes, while some also enjoy the French pedi, and others like nude toes as in no polish.

Regardless, I am sure whatever color you decide will look amazing on your lovely toes.

Now to answer your question...I prefer reds, and pinks, but I also enjoy the blues and purples too.

And you cannot over do your participation here. It's quite refreshing when the women of Wu's participate and chat it up with the other members and fans.

So enjoy yourself, and have fun posting.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
painted pink french tip n purple toenail polish
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black, blue, or french would be great. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you and your guy ever get pedicures together? My girlfriend and I do this, on occasion. It's relaxing, and very romantic.
As far as your question. . . how about dark blue!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see your feet painted SILVER, something a little different! Your feet are great with any color though! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baal here! Always a fan of natural!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh def go 4 a 2 color french pedi!!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Hey guys. I did check out all your requests but I ended up just getting a classic French pedicure. I guess I'm a sucker for those hehe. We took a good group of pics and you will all see them soon plan on posting them tomorrow. Take care.
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez wazsgurll you are all over the place. 12 posts in one day. That is alot.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife goes every other Thursday and she asks me what color I want...
Occasionally I'll throw out a suggestion but most of the time I say the same thing...
"There ain't a color in the rainbow that won't look good on your toes,,, surprise me!"

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might as well get little flowers too.
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links