Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Content in movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Content in movies
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of any recent movies that show foot activity in it? E.g. Foot kissing, toe sucking, foot massage? In "The Kids are Alright" Julian Moore has her foot rubbed briefly.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Light years before I became aware of websites like Wu's, seeing foot shots in movies or on tv was a rarity.

One thing that comes to mind is an episode of the Tracy Ullman show which I never watched on a regular basis. In that particular episode, she was lying on a table getting a foot massage from some guy. From her response as it occured, you could easily tell she was really in ti it.

For me, it was very erotic, especially when considering there was not very much foot action to gaze at back in those dark days of yesteryear.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was supposedly one in Macgruber but it was disappointing.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not recent but Jessica Biel was showing her feet off in chuck and larry but if u ask me she has ugly feet :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

There's a movie, In The Cut, with Meg Ryan. She's having sex and the guy grabs her legs and licks her foot. It's even mentioned on the commentary.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links