Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Seven Things You Should Never Share on Facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seven Things You Should Never Share on Facebook
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read what number two is! The author of this article clearly does not like feet. What a pity!

http://www.allfacebook.com/7-things-you-should-never-share-on-facebook-2011-04

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
poor lad. he shall miss out on the best part of the female body, which means more for me, Hee Hee!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a couple of posters replying to the article saying they don't understand the authors hate for feet lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His girl friend/wife must have dog ugly feet and he wants no one to see them.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
minus the feet pics some of the things he has there i do agree with i dont need to know when some one is at a 7-11

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a dork, having a sneaky wank over a gal's holiday pics on FB where she's barefoot is one of life's finer pleasures.

Having read the whole list, that guy is a major buzzkill. Who gives a crap whether you post about going to the shop to get chocolate? It's a social networking site, people talk about all sorts of things. Hell I love talking about what I'm having for dinner because I love cooking, it's one of my favourite things to do. Also his thing about publishing relationship stuff just shows the kind of friends he has; rubbish ones. And the poorly taken photos thing reeks of pretentious sneering. Who cares, we can't all be blessed with photography madskillz (like me, haha) so who cares if someone's framing is off in their holiday snaps?

[ April 07, 2011, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Martial Law ]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links