Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tips for a newbie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tips for a newbie?
Arch-Nemesis
Board Regular
Member # 38071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So in about a week my friend will be coming from Portugal and she has agreed to let me worship her feet. But before I would get to the good stuff I was hoping to start with a nice relaxing foot massage but unfortunately I am inexperienced.

What I am asking is that you guys could give me some tips so that I can give her the best foot massage she has ever had. [Smile]

Thanks.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good start would be to use one hand for massaging the outside of the heel while simultaneously using the other thumb to massage the arch making sure you pay close attention to her response to know if you're using too much or too little pressure. If you have to keep asking her if you're doing it right it could kill the mood, pay attention to body language.

Then focus on both thumbs alternately applying pressure to the ball of her foot with all other fingers securing the top of her foot.

Last but not least with your hands in the same position move the thumbs up slightly to run up and down the length of her toes from underneath her foot alternating toes and thumb strokes. If you want to seal the deal run your fingers in between the toes.

That's foot massage 101. Oh yeah, make sure your hands are warm.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Nemesis
Board Regular
Member # 38071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot man, this is good stuff, will keep it in mind.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another suggestion is have small talk and make her feel relaxed. Maybe some relaxing music in the background. Maybe a drink will make her more relaxed. Also, tell her how beautiful she is and that her feet make you feel wonderful. As long as you're not creepy about it, everything will fall into place like you have no idea. Women don't normally understand what we are experiencing so the best thing is to make her feel it herself with what she loves best about having her feet touched. Not your idea. After awhile you can blend them together.

Foot massaging techniques really are based on how sensitive her feet are. If she's very ticklish, firm and slow massages works best. I guess that rest is pretty much up to you. Hope that helps.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Question (many guys cant do this)

Ill touch on it briefly..

1) To relax her as said let her know beautiful her feet, body, and brain are. (Helps you avoid "creepy guy syndrome"
Also as said too much talking spoils the atmosphere...

2)I start with simple foot/ankle rotations clockwise and counterclockwise too make SURE she is relaxed.
The heel is cupped in one hand and rotate the entire foot with the other hand..Maybe 5 or 6 times in each direction.

3)Then starting from the outside of the foot.. I go from the heel with my thumb then in between each metatarsal bone to the toes, ending with either rotating each toe or squeezing the length of each toe...(basically you are massaging the arch in a vertical direction from the heel) I get many compliments on this.. That's it for now.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use lotion, if you've got ny.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally like to combine a nice firm foot massage with the foot worship instead of separating the two forms of appreciation.

This can be achieved by licking very ravenousely. This picture give insight into one of my favorite techniques.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
I personally like to combine a nice firm foot massage with the foot worship instead of separating the two forms of appreciation.

This can be achieved by licking very ravenousely. This picture give insight into one of my favorite techniques.

I love your technique! Tongue action like that should keep any girl happy! LOL

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ thank you JustJoe! over the years i have experimented with many different licking and massaging techniques. i have found this one to be the most efficient and pleasurable!

women generally love it too [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links