Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Military Girls Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Military Girls Feet
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 11 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok to be honest I live in a big Military town and never been with a girl in the Military or had my way with there feet so my question is do Military girls have nice looking feet yes or no I ask this cause i kno this girl who got into the marines and her feet went from some what nice to ugly I dont even think she can paint her toes not to mention being in the boots all day

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Johanna of Nor Cal Feet is in the military (I recall the webmaster mentioning it on a post on his site), and her feet are gorgeous.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one would love to find out what a woman's feet would be like. Be interesting to see the abuse her feet must go through. And yeah pampering them would be something to offer.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm sweaty boot feet!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have been in the military and seen a number of hot military women with excellent feet. mind you the dudes way outnumber the women in the military but there are female gems amongst the women

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea but my friend that is in the marines they told her she cant paint her toes damn that sucks

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in the Air Force. I had a chance to massage many of my female friends feet. These friends were in the AF as well. The girls feet were pretty much all nice. I had seen a few not so nice feet. I guess it depends on how much the ladies care to have pedicures done. Every one of the girls whose feet I massaged absolutely loved it, and never turned it down when I offered a massage.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man I wished I had a camera going back when I was in the Marines of the number of feet I used to get. I was a complete foot fool back then. I used to work in a dining facility and we had one section closed off. And the rotational monthly female Messmen that came to work, I would take them to the other section and while they sat taking a break I would lay on the floor and smell and suck their toes right outta their boots, I didnt care. I also lived in a co-ed barracks so sometimes we would sneak the WM's into our rooms when the Duty NCO was cool. Have drinks and get my toes on!! Oh the stories!!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links