Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 10. Famous Women. Foot Fetish. The Grand Allure. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 10. Famous Women. Foot Fetish. The Grand Allure.
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is turning out to be a great week with matches that are anything but sure victories for many of these girls still.

Adriana Lima deserves some credit for how she looks this week with her feet looking pretty nice in those shoes. But Irina's feet looks more suckable. This can be a great week for her if she gets this win, especially since Longoria and Miranda are taking the week off.

And I just noticed that every girl in Division IV of the NFC is facing each other.

About that Taylor Momsen girl. I love the song, but that girl is so spooky. I must've been asleep under a rock for some time because I never knew that Momsen took her singing aspirations seriously. I thought singing would be some hobby of hers and that she was going to stick to acting. She's a lot spookier in that video than in the pictures I've seen of her. I think she's impervious to pain.

Ashley Tisdale's song is so HOT. What a babe she is.

We have four good girls taking the week off. When they return, none of the other girls will go into hiding. Everyone will have to face their demons and tough it out with those girls.

This is truly a worthy celebrity hang out spots because there are so many storieslines that we want to see how they unravel.

And I want to see Kim and Joanna unravel before our eyes. Both women have amazing feet.

And, yes, I like Katrina Bowden this week. But Jessica Lowndes has better feet. A win for Lowndes and a loss for Stacy, puts Lowndes two wins behind her leader. Isn't this an amazing contest or what?

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon, people, it's obvious. Olivia Wilde over Joanna Krupa. Anyone who's voted Joanna did not get to see Olivia's pictures. There is no other explanation.

quote:
Originally posted by footfetish&martini:

DSW made mention about how he wants to suck the stupid out of Audrina's toes. That's funny. But if you do that, doesn't the stupid transfer to you like a sickness? But with feet that hot, I wouldn't mind losing a few IQ points if it meant that I were to spend a long time licking her soles and between her toes.

Her feet are quite tempting. But I think you'll lose more than just a few IQ points. The only way you can gain those points back is if you lick Olivia's soles and lick between her toes.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

The other thing I like about the clip was the face Joanna made when making reference to Kim and Paris Hilton. That face was made as if to say "pfft, whatever." She was so arrogant, too. But I liked it.

Yeah, I saw it, too. But I didn't like it.

I like Kim and I like her song. I know that a lot of people don't like the song, but to hear Joanna say it makes me wish that those two do get it on. I would like to see Joanna make that face after Kim whips her. I know National is the only one who knows whether those two face each other in the season. I hope they do. If not, Joanna does not want any part of Kim in the playoffs.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Victoria Justice -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/g36kkjfogmj79r85g0kb969bl2z5ckad/
YouTube -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDSv4PLPVkE

Oh yes, oh yes, oh YEAH ..... [Jerkoff]

Ahh! That hit the spot.

Seeing her bare soles like that was such an AMAZING sight to see. I just wish that instead of the ketchup, that her feet were covered with my cum. That guy was the luckiest fucker in the WORLD for having to be that close to her feet.

I never heard of this girl until I first came across this contest. And I'm glad I did because I'm in love with this girl and her feet are just perfect for someone as hot as she is.

And her music video is pretty good.

Her pictures are hot as well. No flaws in this girl's feet. And she's winning her match to make my week even more complete. This contest is the only place where I feel like I'm in DisneyWorld as a little child.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The match between Marisa Miller and Kim Kardashian is the second time those two are paired up. The last time they met was last summer in the American Class Championship match to determine who would make the Finals Classic as the AFC Champion. Kim won the match and would go on to beat Audrina Patridge to be crowned World's Sexiest Feet. Now, the defending world champion is in there with the Official Symbol of the AFC again. Though the stakes are not as high as they were when they last faced each other, a win is very much needed for both ladies to keep their playoff hopes alive.

----

More entertainment. Because these women are paid to entertain the audience and you guys are their main demographic.

This time, there's no music involved. Two clips that I found interesting. More clips that are of outside the foot fetish theme to further illustrate that even though the National Fashionistas' prime emphasis is on these women's feet, this contest also ventures out on themes that does not involve feet, making this a well-rounded celebrity event.

The first one is another clip I've uploaded. It's of Jessica Lowndes' visit to the doctor.
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZROpS-Pc6s

The other clip is of AnnaLynne McCord. I think she likes it rough.
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvV9sZbKAEA

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Two clips that I found interesting. More clips that are of outside the foot fetish theme to further illustrate that even though the National Fashionistas' prime emphasis is on these women's feet, this contest also ventures out on themes that does not involve feet, making this a well-rounded celebrity event.

The first one is another clip I've uploaded. It's of Jessica Lowndes' visit to the doctor.
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZROpS-Pc6s

The other clip is of AnnaLynne McCord. I think she likes it rough.
-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvV9sZbKAEA

All RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

That was an awesome find with the Jessica Lowndes clip. When she opened her mouth real wide, there can only be one thing that can go in there. [Wink]

The whole clip was weird but in a good way. And the part where the doc injected her with the needle, we can only imagine that that's how she sounds when she's with a guy who's too well hung for her liking.

And AnnaLynne can get real dirty. Nothing wrong with that.

That Ashley Tisdale video was hot. If all angels look like that, sporting black wings, then heaven must be a better place to be than I thought. After seeing that video, I don't see how she can lose many matches.

Marisa Miller has feet that are just picture perfect. But seeing how Kim is the most popular girl in this contest (in terms of the real world outside this contest) I would not be surprised to see more people think that Kim has the better feet when they cast their votes. But Marisa's toes are so suckable. I mean look at them. I don't get that feeling so much with Kim.

This contest has it all. Feet, nice tits (cleavage shots), shoes, ass, models, superstars, music, and all that good stuff.

Speaking of so suckable toes, Carrie Underwood is another great candidate in that category. Good girl, good feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a pretty neat concept to show music videos and things of that nature that involve the women in this contest. I was just watching that Victoria Justice video and watching it makes you feel that you can do different things in this contest. You can get that feeling with any video. I was just using that Victoria video as an example. But Victoria can use the message in her song and apply it to this contest. And that is if you mess with her, she'll have you begging on your knees. And she'll make sure you get what you deserve. That goes for Audrina, too. She has Kristen Bell beggin on her knees as we speak. And Kristen had a pretty nice video of her own showing her feet.

And that Joanna comment. I think it's a smart move on National's part to try to make a huge spin out of what Joanna said and create it into a potential mini rivalry to create more interest in the matches and for what could happen in the near future. Now we are being tease for a match that could happen this year. If they don't face each other in this regular season, they could see each other in the playoffs. And, boy, that will be one heck of a match. I'm all sold into this hype and I'm liking the attention that it's getting. Anything to create more interest and more storylines. Genius marketing skills by National.

And for Joanna, if you apply it in storyline terms in the context of this game, is making a bold move. By calling out the champ by dismissing her music, and sort of brushing off the friendship she has with Hilton as if to say "yeah, whatever" shows a person who feels pretty confident about going very far in this league. In some cases, calling out the champ will get people talking about you.

I liked it. But I think she's forgetting just how hot Marisa Miller is and how incredibly hot her feet truly are. Marisa was the number 1 seed in the AFC last year. So Joanna has the defending champ and last year's #1 seed to contend with.

We'll see what happens. I think she's going to bite off more than what she can chew, but we'll see.

And one question I always wanted to ask National. What's your favorite (or one of your favorite) parts of organizing and running this contest?

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tisdale is wearing one of the hottest shoes I've seen in ages. I'm talking about the first ones with the spikes and not the one with the snake skin, although I love those on Ashley as well. I think I ran out of cum when I was jerking off to the closeups of Ashley's feet in those shoes. That is just so fuckin too hot.

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:

And her music video is pretty good.

Her pictures are hot as well. No flaws in this girl's feet. And she's winning her match to make my week even more complete. This contest is the only place where I feel like I'm in DisneyWorld as a little child.

He was talking about Victoria. I feel the same way about Ashley Tisdale. Throw in the other women in here who have feet that are well worth mentioning of how nice they look makes this the best place for variety.

quote:
Originally posted by Another Way of Nice:

That Ashley Tisdale video was hot. If all angels look like that, sporting black wings, then heaven must be a better place to be than I thought. After seeing that video, I don't see how she can lose many matches.

Yeah, she's not a little girl anymore. She's a sexy young woman. I swear I caught another huge hard on when I was watching her walking down the hallway the way she did and when I saw how naughty she looked with the dark wings.

This place is a dream come true for many.

However, being quite new to this contest, someone has to fill me in on something. People in here talk about the playoffs. How does a girl like Ashley qualify to make this playoff tournament? Assuming that she wins tonight, does anyone else in here feel great about her chances of qualifying for this tournament that everyone in here seems to talk about? Because she definitely deserves a spot in it.

You are a hero for showing all of these pictures and videos.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snow by Summer:

However, being quite new to this contest, someone has to fill me in on something. People in here talk about the playoffs. How does a girl like Ashley qualify to make this playoff tournament? Assuming that she wins tonight, does anyone else in here feel great about her chances of qualifying for this tournament that everyone in here seems to talk about? Because she definitely deserves a spot in it.

The playoffs is a tournament that will ultimately decide who the World Champion will be.

In the regular season, each girl has a 16-match schedule to go through (I do not make the matches up as we go along. The schedules were given to the girls before the season started. They have to follow their schedules regardless of the girls they beat or lose to.)

At the end of the season, each class will send six girls to the playoffs. For each class, Four of the six girls will be division champions (the women who finish the season with the highest winning percentage in their respective divisions). The other two women will be the Wild Cards. They are the two NON-division winners with the best records in their class, regardless of division affiliation.

Should Tisdale hold on to the lead and win her match this week, she will still have a decent shot of making the playoffs as either a division champion or as one of the two wild cards in the NFC.

----

quote:
Originally posted by Duffy:

And one question I always wanted to ask National. What's your favorite (or one of your favorite) parts of organizing and running this contest?

There are a number of things that I love about running this contest. I love reading comments from the voters as they give their takes on how the contest can shape out. I also love reading comments from people who are arguing with each other over which girl has the sexier feet. I think a little classroom discourse is good. It gives this contest more life to it than any other place on this forum in where the topic is celebrity feet. Everyone playing kissy-kissy and nicey-nicey makes for a bland topic after a while. Nusuth said it precisely several weeks ago when he wanted to stir things up a bit when he talked about not liking Candice's, Alba's and Electra's feet. Stirring things up is where the drama is best. As much as I would love to jump in there and take sides, as the Commissioner of the National Fashionistas, I can't do that. My comments have to be as unbiased as they can.

I love posting the pictures for everyone to see, judge and pleasure themselves to. I'll discuss that further another time because I want to cut this message short.

I can explain why I like other aspects of this contest, but I don't want to go on and on with those. Perhaps another night.

But one thing that I really love about this is to see which celebs loses their matches. I suppose I'll talk more about that part next week because it explains why I came up with the concept of this contest in the first place.

----

quote:
Originally posted by Snow by Summer:

You are a hero for showing all of these pictures and videos.

It's surreal to think that I have this kind of influence on the many people who are fanatics of this contest. It's a wonderful reminder that there are people out there who love this contest just as much as I love being the mastermind behind this legacy.

Thank you.

--National

[ April 15, 2011, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jensen:

For Marisa, while she does have amazing feet, that division will be JOANNA'S to win. Joanna has the feet that'll make you stop whatever it is that you're doing and just completely lose control over yourself and want to make you take her shoes off and have your way with them.

While Marisa has hot feet for sure, PamAm should know that Joanna will make sure that his license is REVOKED and that Marisa will be out of a job.

You know that Joanna is the type of threat that Marisa did not have last year. And you know it in your heart.

If Joanna wins this week, you better hope that Marisa does as well.

**Shakes his head**

This is your captain speaking.

I guess I have to make an emergency landing.

It looks like I'm gonna have to kick this guy out of my plane for being an unruly passenger. It's guys like you that make my job as the captain more difficult than it should be. You're unruly not only to me, but to the other passengers on this flight who are enjoying themselves voting in this contest.

I think your problem with not accepting the fact that Marisa is going to win the division has something to do with Marisa fastening your seatbelt a little too tight, cutting the flow of oxygen to your brain. The lack of air in your respiratory system to your brain is what's causing you to talk this trash. Or perhaps some other stewardess gave you one too many things to drink. That explains why you think Joanna will take this division instead of Marisa. Only people who can't think straight make predictions like that.

I'm not threatened by Joanna whatsername. I saw that video when she talked about what she thought of Kim's music. I'll have Marisa slap that smirk off her face if she thinks she's too good for this. And then I'll have security kick her off the plane to the sound of everyone clapping in the plane.

Joanna is nothing to me. NOTHING. I dare her to beat Marisa the second time around. After Marisa gets through Kim, Joanna is next. If Joanna had a foot passport, it'll be proven to be a FAKE. A passport issued by governing bodies and then copied and/or modified by persons not authorized to create such documents or engage in such modifications, for the purpose of deceiving those who would view the documents about the identity or status of the bearer.

I'm going to turn on the "No Smoking" signal because Joanna's feet are no smokin' hot.

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 6-3-0-.666
Jessica Alba 4-5-0-.444
Katrina Bowden 2-7-0-.222
Kristen Bell 1-8-0-.111

Division II

Marisa Miller 8-1-0-.888
Joanna Krupa 7-2-0-.777
Ana Beatriz Barros 4-5-0-.444
Jessica Szohr 0-9-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 6-3-0-.666
Stacy Keibler 6-3-0-.666
Kim Kardashian 5-4-0-.555
Jessica Lowndes 4-5-0-.444

Division IV

Irina Shayk 6-3-0-.666
Miranda Kerr 5-4-0-.555
Eva Longoria 4-5-0-.444
Adriana Lima 1-8-0-.111

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 6-3-0-.666
Ashley Tisdale 5-4-0-.555
Jennifer Aniston 3-6-0-.333
Jenna Dewan 1-8-0-.111

Division II

Audrina Patridge 7-2-0-.777
Victoria Justice 7-2-0-.777
Katy Perry 6-3-0-.666
Kelly Brook 1-8-0-.111

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 7-2-0-.777
Megan Fox 7-2-0-.777
Emmanuelle Chriqui 4-5-0-.444
Alessandra Ambrósio 4-5-0-.444

Division IV

Eva Mendes 7-2-0-.777
AnnaLynne McCord 4-5-0-.444
Carrie Underwood 3-6-0-.333
Katharine McPhee 3-6-0-.333

----

AGAINST THE DEFENDING CHAMPION, ONLY SHE DEFENDED FOR WHAT'S RIGHT

It's always huge when there's a rematch between the semi-finalists from last year's contest. We've had these matches every year by far. Unlike the previous two such matches in AFC history, this is the first one in where the loser of the semis got her revenge in the following season. This match was a true testament and the great dedication of what it takes to be Ms. Liberty of the American Female Class. The desire to win and the will to go the extra mile to out-shine the other woman is what takes to show the world that she is the prime symbol of her class.

While Kim is the defending champion, this was Marisa's golden opportunity to defend for what's right, to defend for what it means to be the spokeslady for her class, to defend for the integrity for her country that bares its name on her class.

With the best record in the AFC, Marisa continues with her pace of going into the Finals Classic as its best representative to face whatever the NFC has to throw at her.

And what is very telling about the season Marisa is on, is that even in the same class as Kim Kardashian, Carmen Electra, Stacy Keibler, and Jessica Alba to name a few, she is the most consistent and enduring person in her class, and the most consistent and enduring in the class that she's not in. Just ask Candice Swanepoel, the Official Symbol of the NFC who lost to Marisa earlier this year.

The epitome of her class is arguably the epitome of National Fashionistas itself.

----

SHOWING SIGNS OF LIFE

That message showed the best promise when Emmanuelle Chriqui returned the favor to Candice Swanepoel. Her little hot streak continues to get hotter after making a statement that if she can beat the Official Symbol of the NFC while she's at her peak, then Emmanuelle is certainly capable of taking on anyone else. Chiqui has always been an extremely popular girl in Foot Fetish Hollywood. Any forum you go to you'll find comments on how her feet are (one of the) best in the business. This contest puts it to the test like non other. After getting off to a low start, a lot of disappointed fans found it out of touch that she was not going to do well in the Fashionistas. But it seemed like Emmanuelle was the only one who realized just how long this season is. With patience shows rewarding pastures in the making. Showing patience can get her the greenest pasture of donning the Salvatore Ferragamo when it's all said and done. Everyone talks about how hot Ashley Tisdale has been. That diverted people's attention from the small noise Emmanuelle was making because now, she sits at only a win behind Tisdale, who many people feel can get the second wild card spot for the playoffs. Alessandra has the same record. But after getting off to a 3-0 start, Ambrósio has been 1-5 since, one of those losses came at the expense of Emmanuelle.

Jessica Lowndes is another one who's showing sings of life. While Carmen, Kim, and Stacy were trying to cancel each other out, Jessica Lowndes has slowly climbed herself back into the mix. She's just one behind Miranda Kerr for the second wild card spot in the AFC, and just two behind Carmen and Stacy for first in Division III (if you want to get technical, Carmen owns first in that division even with the same record because she has a win over Stacy). That margin is too close for comfort from Carmen and Stacy's point of view because with seven weeks to go before the playoffs, Lowndes can easily make up for that deficit.

This is the part of the season where a lot of women get bunched up together to determine playoff positioning. Again, this further stresses a point I made last week. I said that the reason we have the regular season is to see who wins enough matches to earn a spot in the playoffs tournament. The season being as long as it is, you do not know what can happen. Just when you thought a girl was on a hot streak, she can get cold; just when you thought someone is out of contention, she gets a little hot and finds herself in the mix. All of this can happen in the blink of an eye.

----

THE UNFORTUNATE BREAK

On the one week that Megan Fox has the time off, that's when Candice Swanepoel loses her match. If there was a time when Candice Swanepeol could not afford to lose a match, this week was it. Even though she owns the tie breaker over Megan Fox, Megan can easily revoke those rights by finishing the season with the better record. Even if it's just by one win. Now, all Megan has to depend on someone else to beat Candice while Megan herself stays perfect (basically), especially since the schedule from here on end slightly favors Candice.

Even though Candice owns Megan, this loss to Emmanuelle makes Candice look like the prey in front of Megan.

----

DOIS MOTIVOS PARA IR AO BRASIL.

Reading the reactions people had to the Ambrósio-Barros match, they seemed pretty convinced that they are the two reasons to go to Brazil. In other foot fetish celeb contest throughout the history of any foot forum, I'm pretty certain that those two never faced each other until this week. The Fashionistas presents matches that are dreams made from the heavens and casts its euphoria on you here on Earth. This match was the first time ever that those faced each other. The photos and the clips got the minds to travel to a place where the attitudes towards sex is a culture that embraces that behavior to the delight of any guy who visits that country.

quote:
But if bikinis were made like that, then that's a fashion trend that definitely needs to catch on.

I agree. And not just at the beach, either.

quote:

Come to think of it, I don't remember ever seeing any other Victoria Secret model wearing lingerie like that out on the runway.

Come to think of it, I think you're right. I think that of all super models in this contest, Ana is the only one who wouldn't mind getting all risqué in her photoshoots. That's not to say that the others won't. It's just that unlike the other girls in her position (I'm referring to only the supermodels in this contest), she does not come across as someone who has a squeaky clean image. You can just see it in her face.

Ana Beatriz Barros represented that country with the sexiest appeal because she's the Brasilian the voters preferred. The photos and the video gave us a slice of how festive things get down there.

And since these two are from opposite classes, that could very well be the last time you'll see those two face each other in this contest. It was a pleasure to enjoy it while it was here.

----

ALL GROWN UP

Ashley took a lesson from Kate Beckinsale back in Week 7 on how to be a woman who's ready to handle any challenge. Now Ashley showed Kate that she has learned a lot from her. This is the first time in her career that Beckinsale has lost three matches in a row, more sings showing that parity is kicking in because Beckinsale is usually a strong contender before running out of gas towards the end of the season. Usually, Kate is one of the more consistent winners through the middle of the season. This year is a little different. She's running out of gas earlier than usual and now Tisdale finds herself at one win behind her for the division lead. Ashley's win over Kim Kardashian is showing not to be a fluke afterall.

----

CATERING TO DIFFERNT APPEALS

I'm so glad that everyone really enjoyed this week. It seems like people are becoming more attached to this contest by the week and I don't remember feeling so proud about running this contest. Maybe it's imagebam. Whatever the case is, I really thank everyone for being a true fan of this contest.

With the week that just passed, I tried to adapt a formula that has made more modern baseball stadiums a more enjoyable place to go to. It was the same formula I tried this week (and I've tried it from time to time in the past) and it seemed to work. As Commissioner of The Fashionistas, I try to make this a place for you to enjoy in more ways than one. While this is a foot contest, I'm trying to make this contest into something that entices the fans to step away from concentrating on whose winning the matches (or at least to make people talk about other things besides who's winning the matches). While there are pictures and videos that show feet, close ups of their high heel pumps, and different angles of the just the shoes themselves, from time to time I'll show sexy pictures that doesn't involve feet; I'll show video clips such like the ones I showed throughout this week promotine Music and Entertainment Week. It's all a way to make it feel like that this contest is a variety show that shows these women in different lights and unique personas. For a while there, it felt like I was watching MTV the way it was ten years ago when TRL was it's flagship show. That show had music videos and conversations about the hottest stars. In a way, this week had that feel to it, especially the potential mini rivalry between Joanna Krupa and Kim Kardashian. Things to get people talking about these celebs that shy away from feet for a while and then returning focus on their feet is what a true foot contest is about.

Like modern baseball stadiums, there are things there that entices the fans to get away from their seats and do other things in the stadium like go to their martini bars that are always alive and kickin' in there, go to their Hard Rock Cafes, their huge souvenir stores where it's always full of coustomers, go to their Cartoon Network playgrounds for the kids to take pictures with characters like Judy Jetson (Turner Feild in Atlanta has that feature), some baseballs even have their own Hall of Fame museums. So when you see a Yankee game and see that not all of the seats are full, it's because the people are walking all over the place and trying out the different things there.

In essence, that's the effect I want people to have when they visit here. I won't try it every week, but I'll do it from time to time.

----

Thanks so much for your support. Week 11 is on Tuesday night and now that every girl has taken her week off, they will all be in play next week. Now things get real interesting.

--National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links