Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another idiot giving us foot fetish guys a bad name.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another idiot giving us foot fetish guys a bad name.
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to browse the foot vids on Youtube when I have some free time. See what's new. I'm sure most of you out there do as well.

Here's some dude's channel and vids I came across that, although I did find somewhat funny, it left me feeling quite disturbed. You see, he likes to take candid vids of girls feet under a desk while he's playing footsie with them.

What's next?

http://www.youtube.com/user/candidfootographer2

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno too much touching for girl not to be moving her feet away...gotta be set up....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am embarrassed by this man and also embarrassed for him. i hope he does get some chics to start catching on to what he is doing and then throwing assault charges in the direction of foot fetish's name.

he is not a good representative if you ask me

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen these years ago. I am fairly sure they are set up. Can't imagine a girl really reacting like that.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can surely always count on the certain opinions of certain folks about certain topics.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing a mans feet is disgusting as it is. But seeing him do that is terrible!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

100% agreed, male feet even makes it that much worse.

if they are gonna do something completely stupid and embarrassing to foot fetish, then they can at least keep the god danged male feet out of it!
sheesh [Mad]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's okay everyone. I'm giving us a much better name than all these fools combined giving us a bad name. In 10 minutes, our fetish will be accepted world wide. Be ready... [Smile]

Yeah, that was a little bit of sarcasm. I doubt any of the girls I know saw his videos and most of these other ones to think any less of me or my fetish. They're just fools and fools have all kinds of likes and dislikes like the rest of us. Don't think you'll be lumped in with people who "give us a bad name" because of the fetish. I know I've had girls tell me they knew other guys with the fetish that kind of creeped them out, but I don't.

Moral of the story, don't be a creeper. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

100% agreed, male feet even makes it that much worse.

Yeah, I CAN stand seeing male feet but not while I'm in the jack-off zone [Wink] , it can throw me off my concentration and have to start over...... although Tyler, I've seen your 'chopperz' in some of your pic posts [Nut Kick] .....lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I did that a few times in HIGH SCHOOL...but slippin your shoes off to do that is nasty. and to record it? come on now..
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calum1577:
Ive seen these years ago. I am fairly sure they are set up. Can't imagine a girl really reacting like that.

I've surfed quite a few vids on Youtube over the last couple of years but don't recall ever seeing these.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever floats the dude's boat,don't look at it if you don't like it thats what i do.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair enough if he wanted to play a little footsie with them, I'm sure there are foot guys that 'accidently' try to touch the female's feet who's sitting across them, but to take off his shoes AND film it??? C'MON SON!!!

It's things like this that give foot guys a bad name.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it is fake. And another guys feet? Blech, I'll just watch something else.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links