Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Won the last bet...couple questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Won the last bet...couple questions
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I won the last bet with wazsgurll so I get to take pictures of her in the middle of campus. I have a few questions. I have never ever really taken pics outside much less in public. What's the best way of going about it. Should we find a place no one is at, do we try and hide it, do we try and get other people in the background, etc etc just stuff like that. Also I'm trying to figure out the best apparel for her in this shoot. I don't know if I want to go short shorts and flip flops or jeans and thong sandals.

Pretty much I don't want to blow this new experience so any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do what makes you comfortable. I would suggest just walking around to find a place that's right. If you don't like people around, find something secluded and out of the way but if neither of you care just strut to the middle of campus and fire away! This is supposed to be fun for you guys and it shouldn't be forced, you'll find something that fits. To truly get the blood flowing, try to have a few people around, but again, if it gets uncomfortable, move.
As for dress, shorts or capris and flip flops is my vote!
Have fun!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprise us [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Waz, I'd say start out by doing a recon walk. My suggestion would be to start out with a secluded or semi-secluded bench where there isn't much pedestrian traffic. After you shoot a few pics and settle your nerves a bit, you can make the decision to stay at your bench or move to more open ground.

Another place to start is if you have a large, open grassy quad, out in the middle is good. Open, but isolated.

If there is a large fountain, that might be an option too, especially if it's round and big. You can move away or toward people in a fairly controlled way.

My personal advice is to stay out of the parking lots, because those are usually monitored by CCTV. While your activities aren't illegal, they may arouse (so to speak) the curiosity of campus safety.

Try to go away from your home departments, especially if they are small and you know most of the majors.

For a different perspective on your situation, look at your campus on Google Earth. This may give you additional insight into pedestrian traffic patterns.

Needless to say, we're all looking forward to these shots.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do what makes HER comfortable, as well.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, good point above. Shoulda said that myself.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say short shorts and flip flops!

But as for a setting outside, since it's new to both of you, shoot where you both will be comfortable which is more than likely somewhere quiet that there are not many people around...as you shoot more outside you will care less about what people think you guys are doing!

Can't wait to see the pics!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken bunches of pics of my wifes in public. I usually have the camera with me whenever we go out just in case an opportunity comes up.

Places like Baseball, Football and Hockey games, the beach, a few different amusment and water parks, many restaurants, our cruise ship are just a few.. But lots of other places...

Somtimes I may take some in a "pose setting" with nobody near and others are just quick shot candids and yes there may be random people in the background. Really just depends.

I wouldn't say I exactly try to hide it,, I guess I would say I try not to stand out more. But it can be a little tricky if your somewhere that if a camera flash goes off and everyone looks at you and they see the camera pointed at the ground on every pic.

We don't really leave the house with the intention of going out to do a photo shoot..
So attire isn't really a factor.. Whatever she's wearing is all good..

Hey some people like to take pictures of birds or whatever.... I like to take pics of my wifes feet...

Go for it man... And like most of the others said, just go with whatever you and your girl feels comfortable with...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey waz! I personally prefer the 'cutie' visage with outdoor shoots. U shouldn't care whether or not people are there cuz most will just see photography going on and leave it at that. If they are wise to what's really going on then they have some sort of foot fetish experience and are implicitly one of us in a certain sense. I just did my first outdoor shoot a few weeks ago and most people didn't even bother to notice. But one woman did and grinned at me wickedly when we walked by her later. And lastly, its a campus, all sorts of avante gard artwork is necessarily implicit.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links