Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week 11. The Contest and Passion to Famous Feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week 11. The Contest and Passion to Famous Feet.
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, I love the piece you did on Salvatore Ferragamo and Greta Garbo. Reading it and watching the clip gave me a sense as to how rich the history is of both people. I think it's fitting that Greta was chosen to have a celebration on.

And I voted for Longoria. Her feet are better than Szohr's any day of the week and she's wearing the shoes that pays its respect to this contest. She looks great in that outfit. Love how her feet look in those shoes. Classy woman wearing classy shoes. Although I love the shoes Szohr wore, I wish someone else had worn them.

Going back into the contest, it's like I'm realizing how long this contest can be. When your girl is on a hot streak, she makes everything look easy. But when she's struggling a bit, you start to feel uneasy and start to question when the torture is going to be over?

Fashion_Industry has a great memory. Alba did beat Kardashian last year. I certainly hope that both she and Keibler lose. And Duffy asked a VERY good question about what this would do to Jessica Lowndes should the other three girls in that division lose this week? The rematches will come in handy to separate the tight race, but National said that those rematches won't be until towards the end of the year. Can you imagine how intense those matches will be then if the race in that division is still this close? I'm scared.

Aniston has amazing legs. The average woman her age does not look that good. They should all be jealous that they don't have legs like Aniston. With those caps and that clip, it's like she's almost daring me to beat off to her with David Letterman in the same pictures.

But not to be outdone, Ashley has come prepared. Her second set of pictures are being overlooked because that closeup is AMAZING! This is Ashley's week to catch Kate Beckinsale for that division lead.

I voted Audrina this week because it's Audrina for crying out loud.

The two biggest lopsided matches are from the official symbols of both classes. I know they're against weak opponents but still.

As hot as Chriqui's feet look, I could not see myself voting against Underwood's feet. Her feet look nicer and she knows how to play with them.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Another Way of Nice:

I love what Kelly said in the beginning of the video: "They say showing your toes isn't lady-like. But if you don't show your toes, how are they gonna know you're a lady?"

Good fucking question! That's the question of the year. The message in that skit is perfect for this game: show 'em your toes!

That clip is classic. All time classic. I was voting through the matches, saw a lot of great pictures, thinking that this is a great week already, then I came across that video and I knew that my week was completed. If there's anyone in this contest who's not grossed out with the idea that a guy has a foot fetish, it's her. Her soles in her other pictures makes you want to lick your computer thinking that it's actually in front of you.

Other matches that are of great interest is that Krupa-Keibler match. I think there's more riding on this on Keibler than it is on Krupa. I think a loss for Krupa would not do as much damage to her playoff hopes as it would to Keibler simply because Krupa has a better record coming into this week. Both women are very popular so this is one of those playoff preview matches that is still fun to watch.

Keep up the great work, National [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, who are those girls in Alessandra's set? These women are amazingly gorgeous. I like how they all come out through that smoke thing. The closeups are to die for. And McPhee's feet are never bad at all. Love her choice in toenail polish. There's something about red toenail polish that invites you to suck on their toes.

And that Ashley clip, that guy is an IDIOT for not even doing ANYTHING to Tisdale's feet. They were right there in the open, waiting for him to do something about it. I bet that guy never caught a hard on while shooting that scene. I'll massage and lick her soles while she's eating that pie. WOW, what a hottie Ashley is.

And thanks, National, for explaining to me how a girl qualifies for the playoffs. Understanding the rules a little better, it would be great for Ashley is Beckinsale lost her match this week.

Tisdale for champion.

That clip and this shot of her feet below made my nights this week a lot more peaceful and so glad that I found a place like this.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/787056128666907

I must ask you this question, too: how do you do it, man?

Another question. How do you decide who will face who on any given week?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
"Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too much!!!

How in God's name do you do it man? You're bad for my Health!!!!

It's good that I'm bad for your health. This contest has become the addiction that people have to fast food restaurants. You cannot suddenly dig broccoli over a Big Mac although that would be the sensible thing for you to do. But I'm glad your here to sacrifice your health in exchange for great pleasure to viewing this pictures and videos.

To answer your first question, I don't know how to answer that question myself. It's not as easy as I make it look.

quote:
Originally posted by Snow by Summer:
National, who are those girls in Alessandra's set? These women are amazingly gorgeous.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5dc686128560193

From left to right: Selita Ebanks, Izabel Goulart, Alessandra (I don't think I needed to tell you that one), and Karloina Kurkova.

quote:

Another question. How do you decide who will face who on any given week?

Making the schedules for these ladies is one my favorite part of organizing this whole thing. It's not as easy as people in here might think. I don't just draw names out of a shoebox and say, "Okay, Week 1 Candice will face this girl." Yes, that's mostly how it works, but it's not that simple. I create the schedules in such a way that prevents anyone from accusing me of intentionally giving one girl an easy schedule while her divisional rival gets a much harder schedule. It certainly seems that that's not the case, but I can **prove** to anyone that I'm right about what I said. I have to be that careful when creating the schedules. The girls follow their schedules no matter what happens to her or her opponents throughout the season.

There's a lot more to it than just that. While most of it consists of drawing names out of a shoebox, there are times where I rearrange the order in which I drew the names out for a certain girl's schedule because it doesn't fall under the guidelines in how I want to organize it. For example, Week 8 is the earliest that any girl is going to have a rematch (rematches only happen with divisional rivals). So if I draw Marisa Miller's name for a second time before Week 8 for Joanna's schedule, then I put Miller's name back in the shoebox and replace that name with someone else.

There are other rules I must abide by in making their schedules, but you get the idea.

[ April 22, 2011, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have something for "Another Way of Nice." I have a clip of Katy Perry from the same event in which her pictures were taken. Listen to what she said from 45- to 50 seconds into the clip. I would like to think she wasn't talking about the awards she was holding. It's not a foot clip, but what she said immediately reminded me of you.

Katy Perry Accepting the Award --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=fiYoG3Q9mfg&vq=medium

----

Nusuth, I got your PM yesterday and I wanted to respond but your mailbox is full. Perhaps you can delete one of your messages in your mailbox so that I can send you my message with my response to what you told me.

Thanks.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were some matches that made me think that that's going to be a great match. Olivia Wilde against Carmen. That is another match that is a preview for what the playoffs is going to look like. But if Carmen loses, she better hope the others in her division lose as well if she wants to keep her playoff hopes alive. Excellent pictures from those two girls, but I went with Olivia this week (as I almost always do). The soles shots of both women look amazing, but I would love to have some time alone with Olivia's soles. I don't remember seeing that picture although I'm sure that many others in here have already. Olivia's feet are looking fantastic this week and her shoes are bringing out the black in her toenail polish.

quote:
And McPhee's feet are never bad at all. Love her choice in toenail polish. There's something about red toenail polish that invites you to suck on their toes.

You're so right. The red matches Katharine's shoes and outfit while the black matches Olivia's shoes and outfit.

Alba and Kim is another great match. Seeing matches like these makes me smile because it just reminds me of how awesome this contest is. Alba's feet are looking very nice this week as well. I voted for her. And the fact that Alba has finally caught up to Kim makes this match that more interesting to watch which could set us up for a great finish.

Another thing I like about Candice's pictures is that the top row is like movie stills. She starts off blowing that kiss and ends up wanting to give you the flowers. But if you ask me, I'd rather have have her feet. Ambrosio and Kerr complete the bouquet. Another thing is that it becomes apparent in the third row as to who the leader of that group is. The leader is Candice. She's in the forefront and is looking perfect while at it. She really looks like she fits the bill of what being National's official symbol of the NFC looks like.

quote:

And that Ashley clip, that guy is an IDIOT for not even doing ANYTHING to Tisdale's feet. They were right there in the open, waiting for him to do something about it. I bet that guy never caught a hard on while shooting that scene.

[Laugh]

You're absolutely right. Really, that camera shot of her soles told the whole world what an clueless fool he was. It was as if it said, "Look, folks, he had his chance and he blew it." To foot fetishists like us, that translates to any guy without a foot fetish that Ashley has her legs wide open and that he fed her pie instead of doing the appropriate thing about it.

Hope Justice holds onto the lead.

I love hearing Kelly Brook speak.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

Another thing that was interesting last week was the war between PanAm and Jensen. PanAm loves Marisa, Jensen loves Krupa. Not a big fan of either one, but I will have to say that Marisa is overrated. If Joanna can beat her in their rematch, I would be SO FUCKING HAPPY. Other than Olivia, Marisa is another one I can't stand. And her feet are in the way, too.

Don't make me land this plane. Don't make me. What happened? Did Jessica Alba lose to Marisa? Oh, that's right...she DID lose to Marisa earlier this year. And you're mad because the stipulation was that if Alba won, you'll get unlimited frequent flyer miles with PanAm. Alba helped you lose out on my Frequent Flyer Program. You will not get the benefits that comes with being a loyal customer of my plane. Those benefits involve Jessica Alba not winning the world championship this year while Marisa does.

Marisa will put Alba in her place if she meets her in the playoffs. That's a big if because Marisa Miller will win her division. I'm not so sure about Alba's chances of winning hers.

But I'm not here to really talk about Alba. I'm really here to talk about Joanna Krupa. I don't want to say she's ugly, but when she was born, they tinted the windows on her incubator. And now we can see why Joanna and her disturbing feet are threats to everything when they're flying in a plane...including the birds.

She's flying with some cheap airline company because Joanna's feet are low quality. Ever wonder why they don't show the film Alive in those flights? It's not because of the film content. It's because the people in the film are eating better than the people on board. Marisa, flying with PanAm, means that her feet are filet mignon.

Don't worry. Joanna's feet will no longer be a nuisance to your experience flying with PanAm -- where Miller will make you the newest member of the foot mile high club.

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for giving us this wonderful week, National. This is an amazing contest that's unlike any other I've participated in. The one place that makes celebrity feet actually mean something. The one place that makes the topic of celebrity feet a special event that is appreciated by many.

All around, the pictures you showed and the videos that went with it gave the experience on what famous women and their feet are all about. Makes me feel close at home.

Thanks.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 7-3-0-.700
Jessica Alba 5-5-0-.500
Katrina Bowden 2-8-0-.200
Kristen Bell 1-9-0-.100

Division II

Marisa Miller 9-1-0-.900
Joanna Krupa 8-2-0-.800
Ana Beatriz Barros 4-6-0-.400
Jessica Szohr 0-10-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 6-4-0-.600
Stacy Keibler 6-4-0-.600
Kim Kardashian 5-5-0-.500
Jessica Lowndes 5-5-0-.500

Division IV

Irina Shayk 7-3-0-.700
Miranda Kerr 6-4-0-.600
Eva Longoria 5-5-0-.500
Adriana Lima 1-9-0-.100

--

National Female Class

Division I

Ashley Tisdale 6-4-0-.600
Kate Beckinsale 6-4-0-.600
Jennifer Aniston 3-7-0-.300
Jenna Dewan 1-9-0-.100

Division II

Victoria Justice 8-2-0-.800
Audrina Patridge 7-3-0-.700
Katy Perry 7-3-0-.700
Kelly Brook 2-8-0-.200

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 8-2-0-.800
Megan Fox 8-2-0-.800
Alessandra Ambrósio 5-5-0-.500
Emmanuelle Chriqui 4-6-0-.400

Division IV

Eva Mendes 7-3-0-.700
AnnaLynne McCord 4-6-0-.400
Carrie Underwood 4-6-0-.400
Katharine McPhee 3-7-0-.300

----

THE RECESSION IS STILL HERE

More evidence that sheer dominance is being taken over by parity. Parity is when things are quite equal or where things are in symmetry. Parity is great for this contest because it gives a great impression and it gives hope that even a girl who has a decent record, especilly this late in the season, can make the playoffs or win the championship. I also said a few weeks ago that this could be the year where things do not go according to (your) plan. Over the years, people have gotten used to a girl winning just about every single match and not think that anything will ever touch that girl. Now, that feeling of invincibility is not quite as apparent. Even with girls who have great records by all accounts. Even though there are women with great records, there's still that feeling of worrisome because they're not used to their favorite girl having someone with a similar record by her side when we're almost three-quarters of the way through the season.

All of this makes for a much more compelling divisional and wild-card races that will have more people glued to the contest and more people watching with great interest and some nervousness because with a number of women still in the mix, this is no time to be messing up.

Parity is great for this competition, but it's not so great for the actual women involved in them because they are feeling the effects of a recession. Over the last few years a number of these women used to enjoy the life of being on winning streaks and well on their way of winning their division. The ressecion is going to hit somone sooner or later and I think this has a lot of women trying to find answers on how to finally get rid of their division rivals.

Carmen Electra and Kim Kardashian --

This is the first time that Carmen Electra has lost as many as four matches in a season. Before this year, Kim has not lost more than two matches in a season. The common denominator is Stacy Keibler. Stacy has yet to beat either one but she's still a flip of a coin away from winning that division and she's still ahead of Kim Kardashian. That division used to be Carmen and Kim's to own, but they still have not gotten used to the fact that there's another girl who can keep up with them in that same group. It seems like when Stacy wins, so do the others. When Stacy loses, so do the others.

-

Jessica Alba and Olivia Wilde --

Olivia has a pretty nice record. But she still needs some work to do to win that division. While Olivia got her revenge from last year by beating Carmen Electra this week, Jessica Alba is showing signs of life by defeating Kim Kardashian again. Alba is now 2-0 lifetime against her. There was a time when Olivia could've been four wins ahead of Alba in the race to win their division, but Alba remains two wins behind. And they still have a rematch to settle. For Olivia fans, you might have to hope that that rematch happens later rather than sooner because the sooner it happens, and if Alba wins that rematch, that lead could cut down to just one win ahead while there will still be time left before the season is out.

Jessica Alba has five wins now. In the first three seasons of this contest, only seventeen girls have had five-to-six wins by the end of Week 11. Out of those seventeen, only two have made the playoffs that year. They were Maria Menounos in 2009 (five wins) and Jennifer Aniston in 2010 (five and a half). Maria won her division while Aniston settled for a wild card. There has been only one time in Fashionistas history in where a girl had less than five wins after Week 11 and still made the playoffs. Christina Aguilera in 2008 when she had four wins by that time. Aguilera was a great story to tell back in 2008 when she won that division after starting that season 1-4. Even though History is against Alba, let's remember that parity is taking over. Parity is giving Alba a lot of hope that she can defy the odds.

-

Audrina Patridge and Katy Perry --

For someone as dominant as Audrina Patridge, just one loss will feel like three losses. She is in that category with Megan Fox, Carmen and Kim in where a loss feels like the country is mourning a loss of a president. While Katy Perry has been very good, she was never that dominant. But being as good as Katy is, it is ridiculous to think that she is going to have no wins in twenty tries against Audrina. For some, you may never pick Katy Perry over Audrina even though you think Katy has nice feet. But Katy does have a large following in discussions involving celebrities and feet. But this is Katy's first-ever win against Audrina and it couldn't have come at a more desperate time. If Katy winds up making the playoffs, she has that one win to thank. This contest stresses how your vote can make the difference. With sixteen matches in the season, all it takes is one win or loss to make the difference as to whether you're making the playoffs or whether your entire season is still alive. For Katy, a loss here pretty much kills her chances of making the playoffs because she would've had no wins over Audrina and a rematch against a Victoria Justice who she has lost to earlier this year.

Last year, Katy made the playoffs despite losing both matches to Audrina. This year is different because of how well Justice is doing. If it wasn't for Victoria, Katy wouldn't have that much pressure into winning this rematch against Audrina.

So now that everyone knows that every match will be a rematch in Week 17 (and that most matches in Week 16 will be rematches as well), we know know that Audrina will face either Kelly Brook or Victoria Justice in Week 17. The same applies for Katy Perry.

For girls like Audrina, where one loss can feel like three, for Katy Perry, her first win against Audrina in four tries feels like three wins all rolled into one. And the pictures of her this week shows everyone just how that one win feels like. Now, more pictures to celebrate that win:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/p8xrzfvqkfo496iwoccqjeo20huwsw94/
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c5b61f128579134

The only one in that division not feeling that much pressure is Victoria Justice because she's a rookie in this contest. She knows that if she makes the playoffs, that'll be great; if she loses, oh well. I've billed her as the Future of the Business, and I feel that her day will come when she dons the Salvatore Ferragamo. So far, she's living up to that bill by having sole possesion (no pun intended) of first in a division with Katy Perry and the defending National Class Champion in Audrina Patridge going into Week 12.

----

THE BRITISH INVADED

Of all girls who are still in this contest from the very beginning, Kate is the last one to lose two matches in a row. She was on the verge of having her most successful year yet and then she ran into Katy Perry. Things were not the same since then. She has lost four consecutive matches after winning her first six of the season. A mix of emotions are running through when it comes to Kate. She's the most consistent winner for someone who's never won the world championship, yet she's in danger of missing out on the playoffs. This contest is in its fourth year. No girl has started a season 6-0 and missed making the playoffs. But at the same time, no girl has ever made the playoffs in a season where she's lost four matches in a row.

Kate has got two things going against her. One, Ashley Tisdale is not a little girl anymore. Two, Kate's opponent next week will not go light on her.

Imagine a playoffs without Kate Beckinsale after she's been in there the three years before?

----

MORE SINGS OF A PARITY RECESSION

With this loss, Jessica Szohr is officially eliminated from winning her division. The other girls who are in last place of their division still have a mathematical shot of making the playoffs as division champions. Again, I said mathematically possible because if they win out and the division leaders lose out, the women in last place will win them. Even though the other bottom feeders are still mathematically in it, it's quite obvious that they won't make the playoffs.

How is this a sign of parity? The point is not the fact that Szohr won't win her division. The fact is the number of women who are still in this mathematically.

Number of Women Officially Eliminated from Winning Their Divisions
After Week 11 --

2008 -- 5
2009 -- 6
2010 -- 8
2011 -- 1

Winning the division this year is not as easy as it was before.

----

PLAYOFF STANDINGS

American Female Class - Division Leaders

Marisa Miller 9-1
Irina Shayk 7-3
Olivia Wilde 7-3
Carmen Electra 6-4

American Female Class - Wild Card

Joanna Krupa 8-2
Miranda Kerr/Stacy Keibler 6-4
--
Jessica Alba 5-5
Jessica Lowndes 5-5
Eva Longoria 5-5
Kim Kardashian 5-5

Of those with five wins, Jessica Lowndes is the most noteworthy. For someone who's a relative unknown, she is doing pretty good for herself. That win for Jessica Alba is huge because that gives her a tie breaker over Kardashian. Kim will have to finish the season with a better record than Alba if she hopes to make the playoffs.

National Female Class - Division Leaders

Candice Swanepoel 8-2
Victoria Justice 8-2
Eva Mendes 7-3
Ashley Tisdale/Kate Beckinsale 6-4

National Female Class - Wild Card

Megan Fox 8-2
Audrina Patridge/Katy Perry 7-3

The semi-finalists for last year's playoffs now find themselves in the wild card race. Kate Beckinsale and Ashley Tisdale can also be morphed into the wild card race becuase if one of them loses another match, she has to hope that Audrina or Katy slips up.

----

Thanks everyone for making Week 11 something to remember. And I thank everyone for their support and kind words they have about this contest. I read every post in here and I hear what you're saying. Thanks for making this the one place to be for foot fetish celebrity hot topic debates. You guys are making this contest the most comptetitve it has ever been and whoever winds up winning the whole thing would definitely deserve it.

Week 12 starts Tuesday night.

In the meantime, check out http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/

Thanks a lot.

--------------------
 -

Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrina losing to Katy Perry? Katy does have nice feet, but not as hot as Audrina. On top of that, Audrina's outfit and shoes looked a lot hotter than what Katy wore. Katy is more of a child than Audrina is because you won't see Audrina wear something like that with shoes like that. But to be fair to Katy, she can pull off the outfit that Audrina wore with the black shoes she wore. But again, this match should've been Audrina's to win.

Just when I thought Audrina was right back on track, this happens.

I can see that Tisdale's not a little girl anymore. I always liked her feet a lot. She's right behind Audrina for the second wild card spot. I'm afraid to look at what could happen from now until the end of the season. Someone is not going to make the playoffs. I hope it's not Audrina. Her feet are too hot to miss it.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links