Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was wondering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was wondering
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever been with someone whose feet were so bad that they didn't bother mentioning the fetish to them? I was like that with my ex-wife. In fact I found hers so awful that when she suspected that I like feet I denied it. Not out of embarrassment but rather out of fear she would offer hers to me.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha

That's kinda funny actually - can't says I have tbh.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Right now.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, because I doubt the relationship would even get that far if her feet were hideous.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mattu2:
Not out of embarrassment but rather out of fear she would offer hers to me.

LOL, yes indeed! in fact, did this a couple of nights ago at a strip club

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the story of my early married life. I made no mention of my foot fetish to my wife for two reasons: number one was that she wouldn't understand and think I was a pervert. Number two is that she had pronounced bunions on both feet which I did not find attractive. So I fulfilled my fetish by looking at other girls feet.
Two things changed that attitude. The first was that she had surgery on the worst bunion removing it. That foot looks completely normal. The second was that, when I did finally tell her about my fetish she not only totally accepted it but started talking better care of her feet, allowed me to buy her an anklet and toe rings (which she wears 24/7) and she let me start doing anything I wanted to with her feet.
So yes, in a way that did happen to me but my attitude did change based largely on my circumstances and the fact that her feet are not ugly- just not perfect.
I would say now though, quite emphatically, that were I ever to take up with someone else she'd have to have great feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost. I just started dating a very beautiful girl for a few weeks but never got to see her feet. When I finally did get to see them, I never wanted to see her barefoot again. We continued dating for about one more month. She was never aware of my attraction to feet. Although it was a short relationship, I'm glad it didn't last long because I'm sure my desire for feet would have sent me to look into another relationship, despite how much I liked her.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I'd like to know from the original poster is a little more information about what made his ex's feet so unattractive to him.
Shape?
Smell?
Rough heels?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I'd have trouble jiving with those toes. ^^^

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
[IMG]http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/12915/9807c5129142799.jpg[/IMG]

[Puke]

I've seen a few women around here with feet like that. Combined with super flat feet. For a split second, I considered giving up my foot fetish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spotlight u are a trooper my friend. i don't think i could get enjoyment from those feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links