Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » answer honestly..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: answer honestly..
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you do to get "free feels" on women's feet? How do u do it? And who do u do it to?
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very easy to get 'free looks' on feet, such as when you compliment nail polish, anklet, tattoo, toe ring, etc, but other times if you just wait for them they will start talking about their feet such as two such cases in my life when two women I knew had surgery and began talking about that and eventually showed me how it healed after I finally asked. But 'free feels' is something else entirely. I have not had such luck with a woman I wasn't being intimate with.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had alot of women like all my friends wives to show me their newly painted toes by asking but I have had any luck from any of my girlfriends when it come to free feels.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an easy option for you. Go to a strip club and instead of asking for a lap dance ask the lady of your choice to show her feet to you. I do it many times a year and it's great. They put there feet in my lap and let me touch them. They love having their feet carresed. They are there to make money by pleasing you within legal perameters (some will bend the rules if it's in their nature) so don't feel intimidated or stupid, they know everyone is there for turn on's. Just be polite. I have also had some agree to model their feet for me for a fee on the side. Go for it, and stop dreaming about it. Hope this helps.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footsie is the best.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much anymore but a few years ago I practiced as a student Reflexologist and gave away sessions for free (or gratuity if offered). Over a five year period this brought me in contact for 'massage' with literally over 300 different womens feet.
Also sold (primarily) womans shoes for 4 years for a now defunct major footwear company.
Also, the ladies in my life would usually enjoy the attention payed to their feet; if they didn't, or if I didn't like their feet, it was "See Ya" before long.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links