Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How it all started. 1st memory

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How it all started. 1st memory
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way back when I was about five years old, a couple of twelve year old girls pitched a blanket into a little tent out in the back yard area.

They had me come in and told me to pull my pants down. They also happened to be barefooted at the time which gave me a certain kind of feeling which today can be explained as sexual arousal.

The whole purpose for them was to stare at my dick. For me, it was to stare at their feet. I used to ask them to touch my dick with their feet. When they did this, i would get this electric charge running through my body, not fully understanding what was occurring.

We did this everyday for a few weeks until my mother came in and caught us. She told the girls to stay away from me, which was a real drag

All I know is from that day, my life was to head in the direction of being a lover of female feet, which in the long run, turned out to be a God send for me.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a cool little introduction into le fetish de feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
My dad hound be kissing a giant sandal ad in the newspaper and I fucking flipped when he tried to take it
!

LMAO, that would be hilarious.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I wish I could have been so lucky at 5. My first memory was in 1st grade. We were taking class pictures on some bleachers and the girl behind me had sandals on. I reached behind me and grabbed her foot playfully. I think I got scolded for picking on her.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The moment I realized I liked feet was in 6th grade. THE crush came into the gym during PE class, and had her shoes off. I noticed her when she entered the building, all the way on the other side of the gym, and watched her walking across the hardwood floor barefoot, carrying her shoes. That was a part of her body I had never seen before, and it was lightning! From that moment forward, that's what I hope to see every time I see a woman in public.

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No surprise you're into feet then huh? What a way to get broken in!
The beginning for me was around 11 or 12. We spent the summers at a local pool. I spent a lot of time watching girls feet. In particular was a set of twins. They both tanned deeply and both wore a leather anklet and a toe ring. This was long before they became as popular as they are today (late 60s/ early 70s). Hence my love for anklets and toe rings and wet feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links