Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I knew it. Been sayin it for YEARS...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I knew it. Been sayin it for YEARS...
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's NOT a fetish, it's not weird and you didn't "aquire, develope or had it given to you".... IT"S NORMAL!!!! Internet research has PROVEN foot attraction is 'too widespread' to be considered a fetish or even a kink.

All this time you thought you were special.

I knew there was a reason that almost every woman I've been with has said in some form or another.."Your'e into girls feet? That's your big secret? Uhhhhh,...SOOO WHAT???

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/books/you_re_not_as_kinky_as_you_think_PLXiPzN4aUnTjKK1asmWMK

Gotta get me a new avatar....

[ April 26, 2011, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Reinforcedheelstoes ]

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 3rd in importance among both straight and gay men..

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i heard this yesterday and was going to post about it. i still dont believe that it's not a fetish.

quote:
Foot fetishes aren’t a deviance; men are evolutionarily wired to look for small feet, which are a sign of high estrogen production, which itself is a sign of fertility
we are sexually attracted to feet.. not small feet as referenced by the article. some of us might migh prefer smaller feet but i dont think that is a general desire. additionally, most on here that are highly aroused by a specific part of the foot regardless of size.. such as soles or toes. if you want to define fetish as being what a small amount of the population is sexually aroused by then no, attraction to feet is not a fetish. if you want to define fetish as being aroused my a non-sexual body part, object or act, then yes, it is still a fetish.

[ April 27, 2011, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: nusuth ]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of the last time I ever felt proud for not being "special". [Big Grin] Thanks for the link.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links