Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » In-laws feet/shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In-laws feet/shoes
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many people have a mother in law or a sis in law who's feet drive them crazy? Any one smelt their shoes or better?

I'm not saying i dont like my wife but the m-i-l toes look great for 50 always painted thick tasty looking im always staring at them. Same with the s-i-l her feet r 2 size's bigger than my wife but again i want too suck her toes. I have smelt both their shoes a number of times..i just cant help myself

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex R
Board Regular
Member # 21807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex R   Email Alex R   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always smell my sisters in law shoes i have 3 and i do smell the 3 of theme for the last 20 years....one is 50 other is 45 and 40....great smell...mmmmmmmm

--------------------
alex r

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I have a SIL with very soft looking, pretty feet. I got to have my way with one pair of her leather Eco clogs one morning after staying the night at their house. I left a surprise in the shoe, on the leather insole. Now when I see her wearing them, I know I've at least made it that close to her soles. [Smile] Also done that with an aunt's shoes. Saw her last weekend, and she was wearing them. [Smile]

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually get to smell both m-i-l and s-i-l work shoes. To me it's interesting to see how different the smells are compared to my wife's work shoes.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've replied to other similar threads about mil feet in the past. Over the course of my life I've had the opportunity to plant my face in many, many shoes owned by various women. Each and every time was a wonderful experience. But hands down the most amazing hypnotic scent I've ever experienced is from my mil's shoes. Just thinking about it drives me crazy. [Jerkoff]

I've posted this before, but here is a link to webshots where I have some pics of her feet and some of her shoes.

webshots

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have some pretty nice feet (her skins a bit dry) and it looks like she enjoys showing than off. My faves were the first few where she had kicked off her flip- flops. I'm a big fan of tan lines on the feet.
Neither of my SILs have hot feet. My Mil has horrible feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex SIL is one of my models on my site! - Kelly

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
before my sister in law became that.. we had scheduled a super shoot for her peds. they're so hot. but when the date came around, my bro was in the picture and he's super super protective and jealous type. so.. heck to the freakin' no!!!!

she sounded a bit sad that we didn't do the shoot.. and said.. you snooze, you loose.. she even brought it up once to him.. and he flipped out.. but i played it off super well. he was not mad at me.

so.. no.. i don't venture into that zone at all!!! (and she's great at shoeplay tease.. dash-feet.. the works)

sometimes, peace is a lot better.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
still hard4heels
Board Regular
Member # 38800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for still hard4heels   Email still hard4heels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have actually had the chance to suck on my ex sil toes. not as nice as my ex's but always has painted nails
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stilhardforheels: I would really like to know how you managed to do that.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
old topic. already ascerted many would love to handle the inlaw feet but either it wont happen or feel its wrong.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually saw my SIL feet this past weekend. We went on a camping trip, and I managed to get a pair of her worn socks. [Smile] I'll have fun with those! They smell sooo good! They don't smell bad at all, but a very nice, clean, slight skin smell. Very nice!

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me4sasha
Board Regular
Member # 33154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me4sasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My m-i-l's feet drive me crazy. I've had a chance to sample her shoes and they were great. My wife often gives her mother a pedicure (only see each other about once a month). That is wonderful to watch. I certainly have fantasy's about the m-i-l's feet. [Bow Down]
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have taken several pictures of my m-i-l feet with one of them enlarge in a frame. Her feet don't drive me crazy but her daughter (my wife) does. My wife feet is bigger, wider and look better.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

My wife's feet are definitely the best looking though.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links