Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do any of your other fetishes combine with your foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do any of your other fetishes combine with your foot fetish?
Arch-Nemesis
Board Regular
Member # 38071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't think of another word so by combine I mean two (or more) fetishes working together to make for a better experience. I myself have a mouth fetish as well as a foot fetish (duh) so when it comes to foot worship videos/pictures it has to be girl on girl or I can't get excited by it.

When I see a lot of tongue as well as more of the mouth on a girl on girl foot worshipping video, it makes for a much greater experience for me.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have both a giantess/shrinking fetish and a crushing fetish.

My foot fetish goes with both of them like bread and butter. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Nemesis
Board Regular
Member # 38071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I have both a giantess/shrinking fetish and a crushing fetish.

My foot fetish goes with both of them like bread and butter. [Smile]

I have that one too! I didn't mention it because I thought it would come across as to weird. lol
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a sleepy fetish that's really only ever there with my foot fetish.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My foot & tickling fetish are down like chocolate & peanut butter..
Handjobs and controlled & forced orgasm.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JKO12
Loyal Member
Member # 30609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKO12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a spanking fetish. The submissiveness of the foot fetish really excites things
Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a female fighting/wrestling fetish that combines well with my foot fetish, particularly when the fighters are barefoot, and love to kick and trample a female opponent!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy one this for me. I have a nylon fetish so feet in stockings, pantyhose etc works out ace for me.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea this goes without saying. Any sexualy experience usualy has some sort of amplification due to other excitements. I mean u certainly wouldn't say u have a tit or pussy fetish but tits and pussy certainly go together like weed and beer or pancakes n syrup. U certainly don't need beer and syrup to enjoy weed or pancakes . Just like u don't need tits to enjoy pussy. But with it they are all most definitely better. I like exhibitionism. I even like to let others see my girls body, so naturally foot worship in public is hot for me, ya dig?

[ April 29, 2011, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: baalfootish ]

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say my strongest fetish is feet. All the other interests I have might be called kinks? Because of all the photos I like, involving all my other kinks, if bare feet are present, it makes the image 10 times sexier. For instance, I love bondage photos. But bondage photos with a woman's bare feet, especially soles... Yes ma'am!

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a WAM kink to go along with my foot kink. They combine in limited ways. For example, when I cover my wife in syrup, I like to see her in leggings and flats. I like to see her slip in and out of her flats when she's all syrupy. However, when we use mud, paint or something else, I'm not focused on her feet so much.

Weird, but harmless. Well, not for the carpet.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like my bound women to either be barefoot or wearing very sexy, revealing shoes. You can bet that when I take photos or videos, her feet are featured prominently along with her suffering and pleasure.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My other strong fetish is flat female tummies. Add that to bare feet and its over the top for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rimmming & Watersports.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next to my love for female feet I have a crush fetish and a balloon fetish (yes, quite out of the ordinary).
So beautiful bare female feet crushing balloons is heaven for me. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links