Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Having the balls to ask...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Having the balls to ask...
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been thinking about approaching the women who have amazing feet just randomly in the street.

I know there are a few of you out there who are pure naturals at doing this. Do you have any experiences or pointers/openers I could use? lol

I think it will be amazing if I could go up to any woman and say - "you have beautiful feet/shoes/socks. Can I buy them from you? Or... Can I worship your feet for fun?"

[Drool]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most guys go in for the photography angle, not the "lemmie suck em" angle...baby steps methinks...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahaha. I think you're right. After posting that - I had a rain check. lol

I'm definitely going to grow some balls and ask. I have thrown away too many opportunities in the past where I knew I would never see the woman again. So it really didn't care.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking forward to seeing your results [Smile]
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think sometimes the cold turkey thing might freak a girl out. I'm not big on doing that, although I did a few times - once in college. I went up to a girl who I later found out was a grad student, and she posed. Not sure how good it would have worked out if I had asked for other stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be a nice regular guy and only ask girls who are likely to agree.

Pay careful attention to body language, the appropriateness of the situation, and how to introduce yourself without interrupting.

Making a smooth initial approach is the most critical part.

With some experience, you'll learn to read their first glance; whether you're clear to proceed, or no need to even open your mouth.

G.GuyNeighbor-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Aw. Thanks guys!

I'll take all this advise on board.

I'm a little pissed with myself that I never told a number of girls in the past.

One girl stuck out for me inparticular and I'm pretty sure she would have loved it!..... I was at the bus stop once waiting to board and there was a bit of a chubby girl that turned up. She looked a bit scruffy, she wasn't really paying much attention to her appearance and she looked like she had just got out of bed.

The first thing I noticed (as always) was her feet! She was wearing stripy pink socks with a pair of well worn all leather ballet flats (the ones that mould to the shape of your toes!! [Jerkoff] ) ohhhh my!! I can't begin to describe the arousing thought of fucking her feet. That wasn't it! Whilst she was waiting I perved on her feet and kept catching me looking. When she started to dip and dangle I could see that the soles of her socks were filthy! At this point I had a massive wood thinking about her feet in my mouth.

Anyway, we boarded the bus and I kept steeling glances. By now she must have known what I was looking at. We even got off at the same stop. I just wish I asked...... lol

--------------------

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
photography angle works really well. but imagine u are just going over to talk to this beautiful and possibly interesting and amazing person. just as if you are going for the number to take her out (which, if you are a gentleman and appreciate them, you should do) make small talk, yada yada, like ur picking up a beautiful woman from the bar but are sober. cuz the assholes take home women each night, but a gent has respect.

now tactics. u have to steer the convo towards feet in a tactful way. this is very easy. even the abrupt change of subject can work if u do it right. ive had women jarred by how i nonchalantly put outrageous things and it doesnt matter. if you are comfortable with it than it doesnt matter. so the famous ones are: "what do you do?" you say your real job but also some of your hobbies (im actually an artist and have a day job so this is easier for me, i just say im a musician, a maintanance guy, and i do some foot fetish photography also) your passions and just throw in something about feet in their and your talking about it. once your talking about it ur money. remind her that guys like you give the best foot massages. if this bait doesnt get picked up ur prolly dead in the water, but if she goes for it ur in like sin.

peace

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Spot light. I just read that awesome reply.

Can I just say.... You're spot on. :-)

I'll analyse every situation individually and see if I can slip this in. I think if she looks kinky she's more likely to understand.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links