Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bin Laden

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bin Laden
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if that supreme asshole was a foot guy.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Enemy #1 one of us?

Let's hope not. The media would have a field day with it, and more crazier people would cite his foot fetish as why he was so messed up.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet he is sucking cock down in hell right now.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama actually sucks sheep dick !!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
and more crazier people would cite his foot fetish as why he was so messed up.

very true and that's the last bit of PR we need LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man... if he had a foot fetish, or even if he only respected and admired the female body... he would have been a more pacific guy.

But if you spend the whole day surrounded by bearded guys you end becoming a fool with crazy ideas.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, probably not.

In many middle-eastern cultures, just the thought of showing your feet is completely disrespectful. If you conisder areas that hygiene is behind survival in terms of priority, feet are probably disguisting. With leaders, it is dispresectful to expose the sole of your shoe, let alone bare feet. Look up Hussein's reaction during a diplomatic conference.

If you consider the sects of Islam that degrade women and view them as inferior (paritularly the fundamentalists like Bin Laden) a woman's foot would be blasphemy entirely.

Kinda makes me wish we sent over Goddess Elizabeth to stuff her sweaty American feet in his face [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually in islam the femake foot is considered to be an alluring part of her body and it is due to sexual modesty that they are covered and not to denigrate women in any way
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Bin Laden was interested in women at all.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well footsaab, that being said, I think the act of worshipping feet would be completely disrespectful to him. Someone he considers inferior playing a dominant role in sex? Obama strikes me as the kinda guy thats ultra-dom in bed - kinda Napoleon complex.

--------------------

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
Well footsaab, that being said, I think the act of worshipping feet would be completely disrespectful to him. Someone he considers inferior playing a dominant role in sex? [u]Obama[/u] strikes me as the kinda guy thats ultra-dom in bed - kinda Napoleon complex.

I think you mean "Osama". >_>

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

hahaha, honestly thats the first time i've done that. Hmmmm, wonder if Obama has a ff?

--------------------

desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footsaab got it right on the money though...
for muslims that understand islam as a religion of peace, the women are considered extremely sexual beings and it shows in how specific the "rules" are for covering up the female body.

feet are actually considered as a part of the body that can be very sexually stimulating for the men, which is why they even cover up their feet as well.

Please don't judge a religion by a handfull of people.
Please don;t judge me either, being a muslim and not being able to resist coming to wusfeetlinks, haha.

I'm not married, if I was married, I would probably have a women that would cover up her feet in front of other men, so they would be all mine...
no friends or other men staring at my wife's feet and/or getting fantasies about hem...

that is actually all it is in islam.
ofcourse all people are different, but islam itself actually let's us know that the female body is extremely powerfull in a sexual way.
Women are hereby given a choice on earth to either show off their beauty, with the great risk that her husband and/or other men will have a difficult time seeing her as a person sometimes, because of our strong sexual nature towards women...

let's be honest, we men, we are all pretty sick when it comes to our sex drive, it's incredibly strong... hahaha

covering up the feet (we are on wu's) is just a way for a women to kind of take control of her own sexuality...
only keeping it for her husband...
which sounds strange to some of us maybe, but me personally, I can honestly say that I would respect and love my women so much more if she is willing to keep her feet covered up for other men, so no other men will be able to see the beauty of her feet, they can only wonder....
so they are kind of your own privat sexual "toys" in a way...

I hope I haven't upset anyone with anything I said here...
Just wanted to somewhat explain the covering of female body parts...
they are just too powerfull in a sexual way to be put on display for all men too see...

Yes I;m somewhat of a hypocrit, because I'm here at wusfeetlinks...!!!
but it also makes my point, hahah...
I would rather have a wife that covers her feet and only exposes them for me, than to come here at wus every few days..

but that is just the power of the female sexuality...

in this case it's FEET...!!!

culture's can have different views on feet...
But I'm here just talking about the religion of islam's take on female beauty, I;m not talking about culture...

female sexuality is considered to be extremely "powerfull" and not to be exposed to all of us...

Hope some people understood my simple explenation and I hope I didn't upset anybody with anything I said...!!!
Not all women cover up their body, not all women that are muslims cover up their feet, I know this...
I'm no judging them and I;m not talking about muslims, I was talking about the religion itself and what it (god) recommends for the people...
in this case, God recommends that it is best for men and women to keep the extreme beauty of the women privat...
because the men can;t really handle having women all around them, exposing their beauty...

just be honest, think about how insane we can get suring summertime, when all the women are wearing open toed shoes and flip flops...
I;m not proud of all the thoughts that go through my head when I walk the street, hahah...
I'm not rpoud of the fact that I can remember incidents where I was shopping and eventually I went in to stores not because of the store, but just because some women with beautyfull feet went into that shop, which gave me the opportunity to wathc her feet a little longer...
I'm allright thought, I;m not crazy in any way, but I can understand an insane persn could lose his selfcontrole during summertime...
we'll probabl;y hear about another foot "perv" that licks female feet in public again of strange women... every summer it happens again, haha...which gives footloving men a bad name...
bnut some things also give religion a bad name, but islam actually recognizes in a huge way how powerfull the female body can be and how much effect it has on the men...
so the religion gives us ways to be able to enjoy the hell out of sex and not have it take over our entire livesd and days...
in other words, get married fast, so you can enjoy your wife's feet...!!! haha

it;s natural to have sexual thoughts all the time, I know, but I actually once cycled into the curb and fell pretty badly, because I was watching a girl in the passangers seat of a car, because she had her feet on the dashbord...!! hahaha they just caught my eye for a second...

so the female foot has actually become dangerous, sexually way too powerfull..!!! haha

I enjoy wus very much thougt... enjoy reading certain converation's on wus....
lot's of understandable hate in this thread though...

I enjoy reading more positive threads myself, but before this thread turns into the bashing of a religion, I just wanted to explain the true nature of the reason why women are recommended by God to cover up in public...
mostly because the men can't handle all that sexual beauty...!!! hahaha
men we are weak when it comes to women...!!!

Years ago when I came across this... reading that women are even recommended to cover up their hands and feet... I actually got it and laughed about it a little bit...
God knows us very well, and ofcourse he knows how sexual the female foot can be to a lot of men, because god made us, so it is only fitting that he would also recommend the women to not expose their feet for all of us too see, haha...
So I was not surprised about that...
Common knowledge of people that are considered "non-muslims" althought I don;t like to use that frasing... but common knowledge where I am from is that muslim women cover up their hair and their breasts and their figure somewaht...
but theya don;t usually know about the hands and feet...
not all people think they are sexually stimulatiing, but for us footlovers, we can be mesmerized by feet.. feet are incredibly powerfull in a sexual way to a lot of men...
so to me, it just made sense for the women to not only have to cover her breasts... breasts are just as arousing to a lot of men as feet are to a lot of men... period..>!!! hahah

I love feet and I actually also like hands, not as much as feet thought, but a pair of beautyfull hands are very sensual to look at...
women are very powerfull when it comes to sexuality....

I think we can all agree on that right?

have a good weekend everybody...

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

quote:
Originally posted by desmond:
islam as a religion of peace, the women are considered extremely sexual beings and it shows in how specific the "rules" are for covering up the female body

Please don't judge a religion by a handfull of people.
Please don;t judge me either, being a muslim and not being able to resist coming to wusfeetlinks, haha.

Nobody here is judging buddy [Cheers]

I didn't mean to imply I was talking about all muslims, I tried very hard to be clear that islam is in fact a peaceful religion.

We are here to judge one man however. Bin Laden was a dick [Joint]

--------------------

realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But people actually go mental from not having any images or involvement with women who aren't dressed with the utmost modesty.

Kinda like for some people in the west they are desensitized to sex and regular women because they look at ridiculously hot naked girls too much.

Both are bad extremes.

Personally I think most of us smash it because we aren't desensitized but we are titilated. Win!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links