Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- Week 14. The Ongoing Coverage Into the Feet of Famous Women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- Week 14. The Ongoing Coverage Into the Feet of Famous Women
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I was convinced that Megan Fox was going to win her division over Candice. I did not see Marisa Miller coming. I've got to hand it to her. That was a battle of two heavyweights last week and Marisa had the extra will and drive to get the win against a girl who has a history of winning just about every match and dominating some of them along the way.

To put together back to back season as great as Marisa has is only amazing. That girl is amazing to watch week in and week out and is one of those girls that can be one of the all time greats when we look back at the history of this contest. I have nothing against Marisa personally because her feet are extremely wonderful and the rest of her is great, too. She was the better girl and did a great job living up to her status as the official girl of the AFC.

Now with Candice ahead, I don't think she is going to let Megan Fox tie her for a second time this year, especially since the playoffs are almost here. Candice already had her rematch with Fox. And I've been keeping some track of what's been going on. With the way National set up the schedule for this year, every match in Week 17 will be rematches (against division rivals). Candice had her rematch with Fox, she had her rematch with Emmanuelle (the match that Chriqui won). All that's left is Ambrosio. In all likelihood, Candice will win the rematch as well.

What a year this is turning out to be. Should Candice keep her lead, Megan will be a very dangerous wild card. Imagine that. A girl who almost never loses is a wild card. Very scary.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

The match between Stacy Keibler and Eva Longoria has a little bit of history to it. In 2008, someone ran a foot celebrity contest at the same time I had my contest running. Stacy Keibler and Eva Longoria were among the 32 women who participated in his contest. Both women made the finals where they faced each other.

Longoria won the match, becoming champion of his celebrity tournament. It's quite an amazing thing to see that both women are still doing quite well for themselves three years later.

From the archives of the National Fashionistas, here are the links to the tournament in its entirety for anyone interested in seeing the road Stacy and Longoria took to get to the finals:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008347#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008356#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008395#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008409#000000

Now these women meet each other for the first time since that match. Though the stakes of this match are quite different, I just thought it was a nice touch to give the people here a little history lesson from the annals of Foot Fetish Hollywood.

--National

Thanks for providing us with the archives. I like the fact that even though you had nothing to do with that contest, you were able to remember such a thing. It's like the NFL showing clips of what happened in the AFL before their merger in 1970. It's like the NFL's little way of reminding everyone that it had some competition --- but it killed it. And now that it has fallen to the waste, the NFL will just swoop up the records and present it as a history lesson to future generations about how legitimate the competition wasn't and how the NFL still stands strong.

And for Duffy, great observation there. So if Candice will face Ambrosio again in week 17, then that means that Megan will face Chriqui in the final week of the season. I think Chriqui has better feet than Fox, but I don't have faith that the people will vote for Emmanuelle.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon, people!

Now I'm starting to get a bit worried. Even though there are many hours left to go before the voting stops, Audrina is still behind. Perhaps people are not looking at Audrina's feet properly.

Vote for Audrina's feet and feel better about yourself after having done so.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen Electra is the ultimate classic. I came here looking for Carmen, and this is what I get. Carmen needed to pull out pictures like these to make a final bid that she qualifies for the playoffs. Her feet look so fantastic. I'm loving everything about them. Unbelievable!!!! [Drool]

I don't think I'll ever close my eyes again after seeing these.

I'll always be a fan of Carmen's no matter how many people she marries.

Carmen Electra Lives On!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Another Way of Nice:
My saliva glands exploded when I saw Ashley's feet pictures for this week. Fortunately she is not shy about showing off her legs. It's obvious she is fully conscious that she has an amazing pair.

I bet they taste like succulent meat. She is PERFECT! Audrina's not showing her legs which is one of the reasons why she should lose this week.

It's amazing that Tisdale is still holding on to the lead (even though it's by a hair) against the ever-popular Audrina!

Tisdale's feet are the epitome of class.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Thanks for providing us with the archives. I like the fact that even though you had nothing to do with that contest, you were able to remember such a thing. It's like the NFL showing clips of what happened in the AFL before their merger in 1970. It's like the NFL's little way of reminding everyone that it had some competition --- but it killed it. And now that it has fallen to the waste, the NFL will just swoop up the records and present it as a history lesson to future generations about how legitimate the competition wasn't and how the NFL still stands strong.

I like that analogy. I saw the links. The comparison between that and what this contest provides is so far apart is not even funny. This contest goes above and beyond it's duty by giving us the best content out there.

It looks like Kim Kardashian is pretty much out of the running to make the playoffs. What an amazing turn of events one year can make. Last year, Kim was champion; now she's this close to not even making the playoffs. Jessica Lowndes is another amazing woman with hot feet. With the support she's getting, perhaps they're appreciating the idea that women who are not as popular as a Kim Kardashian deserve credit where it's due. Even if Lowndes doesn't make the playoffs, she has had a great season for someone who's not that well known compared to the other women in this contest.

And AnnaLynne is coming back to make her way through the competition. I'm enjoying this contest more and more by the week because seeing how she was struggling to start the year to the success she's having now is quite rewarding for me and it makes me enjoy her feet even more. This is perhaps my favorite shot of her this week: http://www.imagebam.com/image/f52425131614489

I love how you can see the soles of her feet from an angle like that. It's as if her feet are almost completely detached from the shoe. HUGE turn on for me! Thanks, Carrie Underwood.

Thanks, National, for providing us with great celebrity entertainment.

By the way, I enjoyed reading that Marisa interview. And I love that you keep selling the point to your audience that she is that All American super hottie.

And that Audrina match was such an intense match. Ashley ALMOST got the win there. If she was able to push Audrina to the limit, then she can get a win against anyone in the playoffs.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raise your hand if you felt that Tisdale got robbed here. I don't know how Audrina got away with that one. This was Tisdale's chance to really separate herself from Kate. Even though Kate still has a chance to win the division, I'm glad that she didn't tie Tisdale for the lead.

Fucking bullshit, man!

Anyway, if there's anything I should be happy for this week is the fact that Victoria Justice got the win in the main event of the week. Everything that was said about her this week is true. What an angel. Fresh young face, fresh young body, and fresh young feet are always refreshing.

And another one who I'm happy for is Jessica Lowndes. I'm glad that people are willing to look past the big popular names of the contest and make more focus on the feet. Lowndes had everything done right this week. She's another A+ for me.

[ May 14, 2011, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Snow by Summer ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Tisdale got robbed. Not by a long shot.

Victoria Justice seems slightly overrated to me. The fact that she took out Katy Perry doesn't do much to sway my opinion; the voters just do some crazy things at times. This whole season has been marked by it.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 8-5-0-.615
Olivia Wilde 8-5-0-.615
Katrina Bowden 2-11-0-.181
Kristen Bell 2-11-0-.181

Division II

Marisa Miller 12-1-0-.923
Joanna Krupa 10-3-0-.769
Ana Beatriz Barros 6-7-0-.461
Jessica Szohr 0-13-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 8-5-0-.615
Stacy Keibler 8-5-0-.615
Jessica Lowndes 7-6-0-.538
Kim Kardashian 6-7-0-.461

Division IV

Irina Shayk 10-3-0-.769
Miranda Kerr 8-5-0-.615
Eva Longoria 6-7-0-.461
Adriana Lima 1-12-0-.076

--

National Female Class

Division I

Ashley Tisdale 7-6-0-.538
Kate Beckinsale 6-7-0-.461
Jennifer Aniston 5-8-0-.384
Jenna Dewan 1-12-0-.076

Division II

Audrina Patridge 10-3-0-.769
Victoria Justice 10-3-0-.769
Katy Perry 9-4-0-.692
Kelly Brook 2-11-0-.153

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 11-2-0-.846
Megan Fox 10-3-0-.769
Alessandra Ambrósio 6-7-0-.461
Emmanuelle Chriqui 5-8-0-.384

Division IV

AnnaLynne McCord 7-6-0-.538
Eva Mendes 7-6-0-.538
Carrie Underwood 5-8-0-.384
Katharine McPhee 4-9-0-.307

----

REPONDEZ S'IL VOUS PLAÎT

The playoffs is right around the corner and I certainly cannot wait for the action to begin. The playoff tournament has sent out invitations to more than a handful of women over the last few weeks and no one has yet to officially confirm that she'll make it to the party on time or where she'll be seated (or in our case, seeded) at the event. Despite some great performances this week, there are still three weeks to go before the tournament starts. That's still enough time for some major changes to occur. And that's what we're here to talk about. First, we'll start with Division III of the AFC.

Division III of the AFC is now a three-woman race, pretty much, after Kim's loss to Jessica Lowndes this week. Kim has three weeks to go to make up for the two win deficit that separates her from Carmen and Stacy for the lead. For Kim to reserve her spot in the playoffs, she has to go 3-0 while hoping that Carmen or Stacy (especially Stacy) go 2-1 or worse. With three weeks to go, Kim's two of her final three matches of the season will be rematches against Stacy Keibler and Jessica Lowndes. The other match is against a girl outside her division. Kim has a win over Stacy, and another secures her the tie breaker should they finish with the same record. Kim's hopes of making the playoffs will be dashed next week if she loses **AND** either Carmen or Stacy wins her match. Kim and Carmen have a win against each other. If they finish with identical recrods, Kim will have to hope that when the tie breaker goes past the first step, that a technicality in the tie breaking procedure will favor her. But when you consider how well both Carmen and Stacy have done, Kim's hope does not look too prosperous.

--

MY HALO

Those two words perfectly described Irina Shayk this week more than any other week this season. The halos didn't show up this week to watch over Victoria's Secret Angel, Miranda Kerr. Did anyone else see the shalacking Miranda took this week? If this match happened in front of Irina's home crowd, that place would've gone bezerk with excitment to the point where it becomes defening in there. There were three other matches this week in where the margin of victory was more lopsided. But what made this one stand out was that Miranda is fighting for a spot in the playoffs and that match would've placed her in first of that division because she would've been 2-0 versus Irina this season. Another reason that made this match stand out was the fact that Miranda Kerr is the only girl with a winning record to get less than 40 votes this week. Irina is well on her way to winning her division. That win really got people to notice her again and it makes her a more legitimate threat to whoever she'll wait for in the second round of the playoffs after resting from the first round bye (I don't see Miranda catching up to her unless Irina starts to mess up down the stretch).

Once again, here's the non-foot video I played for Irina Shayk --
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=C5RpS_vvCiw&vq=medium

--

THEY MEET AGAIN

Stacy Keibler avenges her loss from the other tournament from years back by defeating Eva Longoria. I know no one remembers that match or even the tournament in general, but I wanted to do the fans a service by bringing it back to light in reference of this match to give the fans a perspective on the history of Foot Fetish Hollywood as a whole, and not just the Fashionistas in general even though this is the most comprehensive and extensive event in Foot Fetish Hollywood. Even though the Fashionistas did not sanction that tournament, we do recognize the matches that took place and we place in our archives as a way of developing our own library and encyclopedia. Just like the NFL has done with the AFL, just like WWE has done to WCW and ECW.

Congratulations to Stacy for avenging the loss.

And for Eva Longoria, that loss has officially eliminated her from winning the division. She still has a shot for a wild card, but even that doesn't look too promising.

--

EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK

I think this was the best performance anyone has put forth in a losing effort against Audrina Patridge. Ashley held the lead throughout most of the match, even in the final hours of the match. That match gives Tisdale the extra reason to believe that she can succeed in the playoffs for the simple fact that she was able to hang in there tooth and toenail with the defending NFC champion. Out of all the wins Audrina has had in the regular season (including last year), this is perhaps the closest anyone has come to beating her. That impressive effort from her makes her 7-6 record look quite misleading.

As it stands right now, Tisdale is in line of facing either Megan Fox or Victoria Justice in the first round of the playoffs. Tisdale does have a win over Justice; and if she can hang in there with Audrina, then it looks like she can pull off another upset against Megan Fox should she face her.

In this season of parity, things might not go according to plan. That alone gives Ashley hope that more people can recognize her for having the spectacular feet that she has. Tisdale will be the Dark Horse for the NFC in the playoffs (assuming she wins her division) because even though she doesn't dominate her matches like some of the other girls, just her precense alone puts a little feel of uncertainty in her opponents because you can never know what will happen. She beats Kim to celebrate the biggest upset in Fashionistas history, she keeps up with her winning ways, takes the lead of her division and almost pulled off another upset against Audrina. Ashley is always an adventure to watch.

--

FIRED UP!

The consensus was that AnnaLynne McCord was going to struggle to win her division this year. Now a late-season surge has put her tied for first in her division with Mendes. This story reminds me of the late-season collapse that Jennifer Love-Hewitt suffered back in Season One when Christina Aguilera came from the brink of extinction to go on nice streak to win her division on the final week of the season. This is the first time since the end of Week 4 that Mendes has had to share the division lead with someone.

McCord is fired up, just like the words in the backround of her pictures and a playoff spot is well within reach.

--

THE MUSIC STOPS HERE.

Katy Perry's playoff hopes are just about dead. Some of the people highlighted just how important that match against Victoria Justice was. They were absolutely right. When you have a divisional race that tight this late in the season, a loss from one of the girls can cost her the entire season.

Katy has to finish with a better record than either Victoria or Megan to get the a wild card spot. Victoria, because she now owns the season series. Megan, because ... well, how often does that girl lose? Almost never. It's very rare that someone with a 9-4 misses making the playoffs. Under these circumstances Katy is going to need a miracle to make the playoffs. And miracles do not come around very often.

That was the most impressive win Victoria has had this season by far. Not only was that match not as close as I thought it would be, but that win could be the foundation and the first big step to flourishing the expensive potential that she's the future of the business as she made this match look quite easy to do.

Successful projects in-the-making usually takes more than a year to realize its full potential and worth. With that win, Victoria is ahead of schedule.

----

That does it for this week. Week 15 starts Tuesday night as playoff fever is within our grasp.

Until then, I encourage everyone to check out http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/.

I respect Nusuth's opinions on his views and tastes in celebrity feet. Unlike myself, who has to post comments that are as unbaised as possible, he tells you what his thoughts are on the women he posts on a daily basis. His year-long commitment to keeping his site going is well worth recognizing.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links