Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why are soles the sexiest part of the foot? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why are soles the sexiest part of the foot?
footman3445
Board Regular
Member # 40240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman3445   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are the soles the sexiest part of the foot? When I first started liking feet I liked the heels of the foot and slowly got into the soles and then the toes. Finally I liked the arch that a woman has. Any suggestions?

--------------------
Paul

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Any suggestions?" There's not really anything else to suggest xD
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman3445
Board Regular
Member # 40240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman3445   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious as to why the soles are the most appealing part of the foot.

--------------------
Paul

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the smell is there
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn son you doin' a research paper? Lol. I don't think that soles are the sexiest part :-p. Nice curvy wrinkles arches or some good lookin' toes are where it's at!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footman3445:
Any suggestions?

insert nose directly under toes and proceed to sniff hard. allow your olfactory nerves to enjoy the scent. the brain will release signals to the penis to get a major erection.

once you feel this coming on, begin to lick the soles while you sniff. this will possibly tickle her or bring her great pleasure if you are an attractive guy. as you lick and sniff, it is even okay to make sounds that show your pleasure.

my suggestion is for both participants to derive pleasure from such an act with her soles. very few ideas can top this technique, especially if you are laying on your back and she is sitting on top of you and stroking you while her toes are crimped over your nose while you lick and sniff [Thumbs Up]

[ May 11, 2011, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would guess more of the sweat/smell is captured there, plus it's usually the softest part of the foot due to the moisture...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles are not the de facto sexiest part of the foot. It's all about preferences, and your topic title is an opinion.

Personally, I'm more into the tops and toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL its like he knows for a fact soles are the sexiest part of the foot. Though, he would have my vote for soles if he really did do a tally.

any suggestions [Laugh]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, it is like women wrinkled soles is forbidden because you have to get her on her knees, on her back or stomach and other positions, and she have to take her shoes off. And to me, if a woman let me see her soles it is as if she is un-dressing for me. I like when a women show me her soles while she is down on her knees (doggy style0. I believe she view me as a trusting friend. I also found out to me each woman wrinkled soles feel different ( i like them a little rougy and dry).
-------------------------
By far, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of them all." [Drool]

[ May 11, 2011, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Fwrinkledsoles ]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Soles are not the de facto sexiest part of the foot. It's all about preferences, and your topic title is an opinion.

Personally, I'm more into the tops and toes.

Exactly!
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles are my fave. The closer to the toes the better!
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a stink foot fan. I like my feet ultra-clean. So for me it is the fact the soles are usually the sofest and most sensitive part. And that is where my fingers go to my thing.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Rider, despite the fact that I'm a sole connoisseur.

"Sexiest" is a subjective term, based on an individual's perception.

Why then, are soles "sexiest" to sole lovers? Who knows, and who cares? I don't; I just enjoy the great ones I see on a daily basis here.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles and a nice firm ass are where it's at.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links