Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Passing Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Passing Feet
stapler
Board Regular
Member # 42599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stapler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was driving home today from work and realized how amazing spring and summer is! There is nothing more exciting to me then getting a glimps of newly emerged feet freshly pedicured and soft pressed up against the windsheild of a car passing you. Those are the moments as a foot fetishist that I absolutly love and live for. It got me thinking about what some other favorite feet moments people have.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the moment we all love!!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely, i even slow down so they can pass me or speed up so i can get as many looks as possible
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can vividly remember the spine- tingling excitement of seeing the first girls barefoot or wearing flip- flops or sandals in the spring when I lived up north.
Living in Florida and seeing feet year round i get the thrill all year long from seeing new feet all the time. Can't say that I have any interest in the seasonal experience ever again. Ill take the year round feet.
I do though get an extra jolt when I see dashboard feet on the highway.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Potential thread hijack:

Of all the states I've driven through, the one where I saw the most bare feet on dashboards seemed to be Alabama.

This is my own anecdote. Your milage may vary.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stapler
Board Regular
Member # 42599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stapler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being in a northern state I go into a foot withdrawl and then as the weather braeks its back to a full on addiciton
Posts: 33 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally someone brings this up, I love it too when I am on the freeway (SoCal) and this cute or hot blonde is in the passenger side with her beautiful feet on the dash. I've slowed down, speed up all this just to get a great view of some sexy feet. You see this alot in Orange County.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in a small town but i was downtown n saw a lady wit french pedicure n no one knows i love feet so she was on the phone n i was next to her snapshotting her feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links