Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot play toys - a question for the girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot play toys - a question for the girls
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootgaygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I was little, I've always enjoyed rubbing my feet on things. This goes back to before I realised I was gay, and indeed my early sexual experiences were masturbation experiences with guys - and ended uo with my foot against my friend's cock. Since then I have hand foot/cock encounters with other male friends, have encouraged other girls (including my girlfriend) to try footplay, and used feet in sex with my girlfriend.

Recently I have started using toys - vibes and a sort of round egg type vibrator that goes in my pussy. I wonder if it would be possible to combine the two:

Perhaps a dildo with some sort of sensor built into it to tell if the girl's foot in touching and stroking it, connected to a vibrator inside her by either a wire or a wireless link?

Or what about something similar with something like a trackball?

What about toys for two? Perhaps a male/female couple might like a version when the buys puts some sort of sensor around his dick, and the girls feet either worl the sensor, or perhaps she might have a magnetic anklet which works the sensor, which turns on the vibe inside her pussy or against her clit and labia?

A female version might include one girl having magnets or something on her ankle, or perhaps a special toe ring, or something that fits over the toes, that sets off the toe in another girls pussy if she puts it near it.

Not so long ago I read a story in a magazine about two womn who had met up after several years. Previously they had enjoyed masturbating together. It said that in the morning, they had been completely naked, facing each other and talking dirty, until they couldn't stand it any more. They pressed their feet together as they touched themselves. What about a toy where a girl has a toy inside.against her that is activated if she presses her foot against something (another foot, a cock, a pussy, the wall?)

What do you girls think? Any ideas? Guys, although this is for girls, what do you think?

Perhaps you would like a kit to make a model the foot or feet of your wife/girlfriend/friend, and then have a stroker to rub down your dick?

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like some great ideas for an entrepreneur!
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrsga25
Board Regular
Member # 41842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsga25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres definitely a lack of cool foot fetish toys on the market. I was the"spokeswoman" (lol) for a really cool footjob accessory for the sado footjob about a year ago. The makers sent me their product and I made some clips using it on my clips store that they posted previews on their store and everything. I guess their was no real demand for it because their site shut down and I havent heard from them in a long while.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootgaygirl
Board Regular
Member # 31120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootgaygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara tell me more?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you don't mind me jumping back in here. Just read your post again and still really impressed by your ideas. The magnetic toe rings or anklets is such a neat idea to trigger toys. But as Kara said either the demand is not there or they didn't create enough demand via marketing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great ideas indeed. I just think that we are such a "niche" market that the number of people just doesn't make economical sense because of research, development and production cost may out weigh profit...BY A LOT...But buy all means, Don't let this stop anybody from trying though. You have some very interesting ideas.

Kara, It's good to see you're still around. I was just recently thinking about you (I hope that doesn't sound creepy of pervert'ish, I didn't mean it in that way lol) We just have a few new ladies chiming in these days and their enthusiasm reminded me of you...I just love women who love their own feet.

[ May 07, 2012, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links