Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hey Guys!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Guys!!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, me and Waz have been absent for a long time. We both apologize for dissappearing so suddenly. Between finishing the semester, looking and starting new jobs, and looking for new living for the summer we have been sooo busy. We haven't taken pics or even been together that often. Its been sad but we are both getting alot done in our young lives.

On sunday I am going to Italy for a month so I will also be absent for that month but Waz will be back and active again.

So I am going to let him take a little photo shoot to keep him occupied for the next month while I am away. So do you guys have any very simple requests that we can hopefully fulfill for you before I go.

Missed you guys wish me luck in Italy and keep waz occupied for me please [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting with her as she wrote this. I am going to miss her but I plan on having time to be an active member on here once again. And I am going to take some photos this week before she leaves so any ideas wld be awesome.

Sorry for the absence but IM BACKK!!

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Blue toes. Simple yet amazing [Big Grin] Good luck in Italy and be safe!
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun, and good luck in Italy.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flop set outside! maybe a toe ring or two as well! Have a great trip! Nice to see you two back!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always good to hear from both of you. Have a great time in Italy, and be safe.

As for ideas...soles, soles, and soles.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And I could go for some flip flop poses too.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't go wrong with cute flip flops/ thongs.

Maybe you can find some really cute ones in Italy.

Please no Birkenstocks or FIT flops thank you very much.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks, I figured finals, etc., kept you pretty busy. Have a lovely time in Italy. We will try to keep Waz busy, or at least liquored up in front of his computer and out of harm's way.

Easy requests? Hmm... hot pink polish? self-sucking? shots with legs? Generally when you pick something we all like it. Best wishes to you both!

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another vote for Blue
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, GLAD to hear ALL IS WELL! Have a great time in ITALY! Waz will miss you a lot, you will have to send him vacation pictures! As for us, please post pictures of your face with your sexy toes and bare soles! I would love to see you smile and show off your amazing feet with sexy painted toes and long smoothe soles! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you both are back! Enjoy Italy! Requests: flat sandals or flip- flop shots; foot jewelry; wet and/ or oiled.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In bocca al lupo [Cheers]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Wrinkled soles for me and don't forget to bring your camera for some WazsGuRll Italian style
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would still love to see a video clip of your awesome feet in motion wiggling and spreading.

Have a great time in italy!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

I hope waz is ready for my feet. Cuz I am going to make him worship them from now until I leave. I won't have anyone at my feet for a month so I am going to get what I can between now and departure Sunday hehe.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links