Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nearly Have Lecturers Feet...... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nearly Have Lecturers Feet......
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is now an interesting situation but i will start from beginning.A lecturer i now know from college who is giving me personal assistance she thinks im innocent and happy.We first met few months back long story short did not see her feet then as her style that day was plain shoes and pants.Anyway onto today noticed her walking and immediately became aroused at the sight of her in heels and nylon pantyhose so i approached her made some stuff up said needed to talk.Fine she was happy to see me in a few hours so i obviously was excited.I was thinking then for a while how to get her to take her shoes off.I walked in with a plan but i had to change quickly as i glanced over and i saw her heels from earlier on the floor and her in flats....now i tried to talk a bit and she was happy but this is now the best part.She asked me was there anything else and i said iv been doing some massage classes because its good relaxation and helps me with this work she was interested in what it was and i said i work alot on the feet and if she liked i could massage hers to show her my new skills.She was aprehensive and stated whilst id love you to massage my feet there is a student lecturer relationship she must respect and could not let me do so.I was dissapointed but then we talked more about other stuff to cover over this like a normal talk.Im due back to her as she is interested to keep updated with me what im wondering is what to do now if anything?I think if anybody could give me a positive next move itd be genius....maybe if said right it can have a positive effect but i cant say what im thinking hey i have a huge fetish for feet in high heels and nylons can i smell and suck yours and maybe even a quick footjob if it only was that easy.After of course i did relieve and [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] was well deserved and alot of it....Any tips,ideas,advice or plans forward are appreciated........cheers
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they teach you how paragraphs work in college?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off no. This won't happen. If she has any self respect or respect for her job she won't let this happen.

You love her feet. Great.
It's almost a certainty that she doesn't love the thought of you with her feet. She isn't going to risk that for her job, even if she did have feelings for you.

I used to be a lecturer 6 years ago, just whilst I was looking for a job in my field. Figured I might as well teach it. But you go through years of training and of course, it's full of protection so things like this won't happen. There's also a strong chance you'd be expelled as well.

It's a nice fantasy to have but that's all it is.

Oh and believe me these are intelligent, highly educated people. You have to be to teach at a college level. She knows exactly what is going on.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She said there is a code of ethics she must follow. That's a big "no" there, good buddy. While there is a code for her to respect, you need to respect her wishes as well.

My advice: move along. If you push the issue with her, it could end up being disastrous. If she brings it up on her own without you mentioning/hinting at it, there's an open opportunity to extend the invitation to her once again. If not, find another girl who would not have a conflict of interest.

But overall and foremost: she's a no go, man.

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She could do you for sexual harassment if you took it too far, so play it safe, get it on with either a mature woman (if that's your thing) who isn't anything to do with the college or a younger girl in your class or something.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trigger her attraction mechanisms toward you and this will increase her likelihood to break the rules of the student to lecturer relationship. trust me when i say she will bend the rules if she is feeling right.

the critical part is to relax her in such a way to where she is interested in such an engagement. the best way is through attraction or the correct amount of financial incentive. suggest you try one of those avenues w/o messing it up, cuz it could bite you in the butt if you improperly pursue either technique: attraction or financial incentive.

but on the contrary, the rewards are great if you do it right. i know this from past successes. best of luck and plz report back your failures or successes [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the others. There's too many risks involved, for both you and her. Therefore it's better off that you just forget about it and find another woman whose feet you can play around with.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, direct contact with her feet probably isn't going to happen, but if you can find a way to distract her you might just get a chance to sniff those heels she leaves laying around.
Just sayin' - [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As one who once massaged my teacher's feet....not in college.. let's just say.. the odds of that are super slim. and in this case.. you're toast. its over.

as how i pulled it off.. it was the last day of school and we weren't going to run into each other ever.. and she knew clean well I was interested in both reflexology and also her peds. and she told me it's her only career indiscretion closing in on a job transfer. and if i uttered a word, she'd deny it. (plus... i took "very mature precautions")

in addition.. she never once sat down. just a brief 15 second massage.

now that i've said that and peaked your curiosity. ideally today, getting a gal to pretend to be a professor and you act out your fantasy that way is your ideal bet.

as one person once said.. these folks are highly intelligent and very much more aware of human nature than most others in the general population. she figured quickly by the look in your eye what you were feeling or expecting.

the closest you're going to get to a whiff.. is if her shoes carry a scent and while in chat, your nose picks up on that scent. if not.. move on

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind what these people are telling you. You should risk it all just for the glory. She will only politely let you down. Remember why you are there, not to get an education but to scout for potential foot dates.

Right guys? [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boii170:
Remember why you are there, not to get an education but to scout for potential foot dates.

LOL, foot fetish 101 right there babeeeee! I remember my 1st day in that class too. They said "risk it all and go for the glory" LOL [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School is for the dumb. Risk it all for a pair of feet....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
School is for the dumb. Risk it all for a pair of feet....

[Laugh]
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't do it! She already said no. You'll be putting her in a really awkward position if you pursue it. And even if she WAS up for it, you shouldn't go there anyway. Student-teacher relations are always a bad idea. I've been there and it's not worth it.

Also, it seems like you have a great teacher there who is willing to help you out. Why risk spoiling that?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:
Do they teach you how paragraphs work in college?

x2
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links