Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amazing BDay of Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing BDay of Feet!
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This feels self indulgent, but just wanted to briefly share my joy from the past couple days with the FF peeps on here... it was my BDay Monday and me and the girlfriend spent pretty much all of Monday and Tuesday together.

She trekked around the house in these furry slippers all day that make her feet smell amazing, and sweat, and there wasnt a moment on the couch when I didnt get her amazingly cute size 8 1/2 soft feet in my hands to rub while watching movies and TV... and they usually start sweating in my hands as I rub them which turns me on, my girl is the sweaty/smelly feet kinda girl...

The night of my BDay after having that go on all day and her feeling me get hard in my lap and slowly running her feet over it with an evil, conniving smile on her face, we had some beautiful birthday sex. Then, waking up the next day which was yesterday, I was instructed to give her 'footlove', in which I go down to the end of the bed and do whatever I want with her feet while she flexes and wiggles her toes a bit for me... being my 'birthday celebration', she really went for it with the teasing and her toes were painted this awesome mango orange color. When it is your life partner, you all know probably that youo can develop a tendency to get right down to the business when you are down at your girlfriends feet after a while, but with it being my birthday and me loving her so much I made sure to take it very slow and worship the hell out of those feet like I should, really taking it in for the spiritual experience that it is for me.

Then during the day as we watched a show, her sweating feet were in my lap (only drawback throughout this was that I had been sick and had no sense of smell!) to get rubbed, and she started rubbing on me when she felt me get excited. Then, my birthday present randomly happened, loll as she told me to take it out and proceded to give me such a sexy slow and sensually amazing footjob, with the sweat on her feet being a kind of lubricant... wow!! I dont really get that many footjobs, not as many as it seems a lot of you guys do and that was the best birthday present I could have ever imagined getting...

Then she took a shower and we did our own thing for a bit... after a few hours I went into her room to find her playing on her computer after her shower completely naked with just a robe loosely on.... we joked around and teased each other a little and she teased me about all the times I had 'gotten off' for my BDay, and she slipped my hand on her bare breast while ribbing me so I started to see where it was going... I forgot to grab any condoms when we went from my house to her house and she told me I had to get on my knees and beg for her forgiveness, so of course what ensued was a mad, frenzied, incredibly long, messy, and wonderful episode of oral... since it was long overdue 'her turn', haha. It was an amazing couple of days, and Im just sad that it isnt my BDay anymore!! [Tongue]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like an incredible two days to me. You obviously got just what you wanted! Congrats.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds good to me [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a great b-day if you ask me. Congrats!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a dream.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Im now back in reality, loll....

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links