Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the longest time you've worshiped feet and/or got a footjob in one sitting?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the longest time you've worshiped feet and/or got a footjob in one sitting?
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My longest time was 3 hrs!

It was one of those too good to be true moments that was actually true lol

In short, posted an ad online and the girl that replied was interested in seeing a guy get turned on worshiping her feet. Size 10. I can die a happy man! I was pinching myself nonstop to see if I was dreaming!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Longest footjob I've had was years ago when I used to live a fair distance from my girl and only seen her 2 nights a week (Fri&Sat). She met me at the door, wee kiss then we walked up the stairs to her flat. I caught a glimpse of the sheer black nylon on the back of her heel and calf as her pj bottoms Rose up from her slippers as she walked up the stairs. She took me straight to her bedroom, laid me down, pulled out my cock and began sucking it as her feet lay at my face. After a while of sniffing her nylon toes & kissing her soles she swapped round and starting rubbing me with her feet. I watched her masturbate herself till she climaxed with her feet still rubbing my cock till I shot my load over her nylon toes and soles. Whole thing lasted about 90mins.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive really enjoy just laying there with a pair of sweaty soles in my face. Not sure on the time duration but man was it good.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 min...& I was able to tape the entire session with my phone, lol
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 4 hours; it wasn't foot worship the whole time but I kept reverting to those smelly feet betwixt all the fucking and sucking.

[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've spent up to 2 hours licking my wifes soles. This is usually done as she talks on the phone with friends and family as I know she'll be on the phone for a very long time.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was at a hotel with my favourite model, Mistress, and we had foot filled fun for the entire day and she made me cum 6 times...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links