Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When you wish upon a star...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When you wish upon a star...
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had the most rewarding experience of my foot-fetish life, courtesy of our very own SLT! She met me after working all day, and immediately removed her sneakers and peeled off her socks treating me to a heavenly aroma... I've always enjoyed the tactile experience of soft, warm, freshly discalced working feet, but I've never been intoxicated with the smell like this.

I fumbled my way through the rest of the shoot on 3% brain-power (I think my blood all rushed... elsewhere), I only hope my amateur camerawork captured a fraction of the wonder of these big beautiful feet. I shot pictures in a frenzy, constantly thinking "they look so GOOD like this!" I quickly exceeded my memory card's paltry capacity and was disheartened to think my time with this girl would come to such an abrupt conclusion. I explained my predicament, expecting dismissal, but she said with a smile, "You're the director, tell me what to do!"

I couldn't believe my ears, so I said "Lay down on your stomach and put your feet in my lap so I can fondle them." And she complied!! I lost track of time caressing, nibbling, grazing her soft, wrinkly soles, bending her toes, flexing and extending her ankles, posing and playing with her wonderful feet. Ms. SLT is a very busy (she would say ADD) person, and her feet were in motion throughout my play. If anyone has ever had a woman's feet tied and baby-oiled in your lap, completely at your mercy, you KNOW I eventually started tickling her... and that's when the fun really began. SLT has a natural, beguiling smile, accentuated by her beautiful blue eyes. I will never forget the way such an innocent, girly giggle erupted from her, or how she wiggled and squirmed to escape my grasp, always returning her feet to my torture.

I just wanted to thank her publicly for the opportunity, and encourage anyone in the Midwest who's curious about a session to email her. You won't find a kinder, more professional provider... she KNOWS what we like and loves to serve! I hope some of my pics will survive her scrutiny and demonstrate what I've tried to describe. Thanks again SLT!

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds fun AA [Smile]

Did you just do it as a fan or have you got a website or something?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's almost poetic [Smile]
You are very welcome!
I'm sure you got a lot of great shots and I'm anxious to see them!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet do like fun [Big Grin] Probably no FJ's though eh?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky lucky man!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw the pics. You did a great job capturing her beautiful feet. Any more future encounters planned?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Unfortunately I'm no pro, I have to bankroll my passion with a real job... SLT donated an afternoon for me in exchange for the photographic evidence. I wish we could do more, alas I'm leaving for Tulsa, OK in days. Perhaps I'll sneak away while visiting family on holidays [Wink]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, me next! lol

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right joe, you next [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links