Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My first ever foot job!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first ever foot job!
Small-Toes-4ME
Loyal Member
Member # 27263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Small-Toes-4ME   Email Small-Toes-4ME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today my girlfriend was on the phone and I was lay on the bed just a bit further down.
As I was liein there I felt her foot go to my lap, I still had trousers on and she started to rub her feet up and down.
She doesnt no about my fetish. I decided I would take advantage by undoing my trousers and pants getting it out. This did not bother her as she carried on and I think she enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting her to do that. Foot jobs are amazing!!!

--------------------

Posts: 86 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did u cum?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now lead into it say it was fun do it again and if she is comfortable then you got a winner. Lead into other things let her know about your foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn your lucky,i wish i had a girl friend,i need to find a date soon, and no im not single because im that midget you see in my avatar,its just an avatar. [Laugh]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
Damn your lucky,i wish i had a girl friend,i need to find a date soon, and no im not single because im that midget you see in my avatar,its just an avatar. [Laugh]

haha i've seen you post a few times and I've always wondered. Anyway, where are you from that you say trousers?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say trousers and I'm from England.....

Sounds great - when you tell her you like her feet say it started with her touching you with them.

It's a white lie but it might make her feel powerful etc...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links