Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Systems Operational

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Systems Operational
WilliamBHE
Administrator
Member # 6842

Icon 5 posted      Profile for WilliamBHE   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I modified the source of a file, and fixed another issue on the server. This post is a test to see if posting works. I apologize for polluting your forum; I need to know this is fixed before I knock off for the night.

Let's hope this great iron baby bogey roller holds together!

[Woot]

William of BHE

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's working! I was beginning to think it was my computer!
Thanks!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Test

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's working now.

Though it looks like all posts made since the 27th were purged.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew! I was like "OH NOOOOOO!!!!!!" [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa...thanks for this post...I thought my system was hacked or something and it was blocking me from this forum!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it works..Thought it was a virus or "something"
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to see it's working. when i first noticed the wwx. instead of the www. in the URL, i thought some hacker trojaned my login & password.

hope it was just technical difficulties.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The adult content forum won't load.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I click on "Foot Forum" on the main page, I get: You have reached this page in error.
Please click here to send an e-mail to the webmaster.
Please include the site you were trying to access.

I have to go down a bit and click on one of the "Foot Fetish Forum: Latest Posts" to get to the forums.

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i went to log in the other day i couldn't get in and i had wrote my password down and everything so i was worried something really bad happened, glad everything is all good now.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
When i went to log in the other day i couldn't get in and i had wrote my password down and everything so i was worried something really bad happened, glad everything is all good now.

Happened to me, too. I was worried it was something I said; moreover, I had recently reformatted my computor and was concerned that I'd done something bad during the reinstall.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, whats up with the adult forum?

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Toetapper yeah i also kept typing my E-mail into "For assistance finding your registered login and/or password, click here" like about 2 to 5 times to retrieve my password cause i thought i had written it down wrong or used another E-mail, I thought i had lost my feet people [Laugh]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links