Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 2
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a true life sequel to my first encounter recounted in the thread:-
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013117

She finally agreed to meet me for another picnic again and I picked her up in my car. She looked as stunning as ever and as she sat down in the car next to me. Her lovely long black hair was worn open and her plump, pink lips were accentuated by a hint of lip-glosss..A rush of excitement soared through my body as I realised I was with my fantasy woman again. The woman who had let me smell her sweaty smelly foot. I felt something stir in my loins as the sexual excitement grew within me.

Whilst driving to the picnic spot I kept on stealing glances below at her feet. She was wearing open toed sandals and her painted toes and beautiful feet beckoned me to gaze at their sheer magnificence.

We made conversation but my mind was not concentrating on what was being talked about. I found myself nodding and acknowledging what she was saying without paying much attention to it. My mind was on other things. I had to somehow orchestrate the situation into a position where I could get her feet in my hands with the intention of lifting them up to my nose and inhaling the sweet aroma of her soft soles. This was all part of my pre-meditated plan. The entire picnic was just a ruse to get to smell her pretty little Indian feet again !

However, the trick was to do it in such a cleverly covert way that she would not suspect my sexual intent in doing so. It had to be done in a manner that would not jeopardise my lovely friendship with this woman.

When we finally reached our destination, a quiet secluded picnic spot not frequented by many, my anticipation and excitement grew further. I sensed that I was visibly nervous. Was this due to my fear of asking the million dollar question again or was it with the knowledge that I had already broken the ice with this lovely lady and the treasure of her feet was within my grasp ?

If only I could muster the courage again….

Doubt took over my mind. It may have worked last time but this time she might find the whole thing too weird. After all she had sheepishly pulled her foot away last time I smelt it. She might cotton onto the fact that my intent was sexual. This could ruin our friendship.

My dilemma was thus, do I miss another opportunity of a lifetime and bottle out or do I take a risk, a gamble if you may, where the rewards were foot heaven itself ?

We sat down in a nice quiet spot and unpacked the food. I had no appetite for food. All I could think about was her feet. I had to pull myself together. Panic would not get me anywhere and could freak her out. I calmed myself down and had a bite to eat and a drink and made some small talk to pass the time. I would wait for her to finish lunch before deciding on my next move.

She sat facing me with her sandals on. Her seductive feet seemed to call out to me to make a move.

Finally I drew all my courage and moved the conversation to her feet. I reminded her I had promised her a nice foot massage when we next met and she nodded and slipped her sweaty feet out of her sandals.

I took hold of her soft, moist soles and began to caress and massage them. She smiled back at me. She was enjoying it !

I asked her if it felt good and she nodded in the affirmative.

I continued massaging engaging her in conversation, waiting for the right moment.

Then I did it !

As I had planned, I lifted one foot up towards my face and buried my nose into the soft, moist flesh of her sweaty sole. For a moment I just savoured the sweet sensation of the warm moist sole against my face and nose, then I inhaled deeply. Heaven !

Her feet did not smell as strong as the last time. In fact it was more of a soapy leathery smell. But it did not matter. It was still one of the most erotic moments of my life. I took my time and really explored the foot, moving from the toes and the erogenous place between them down to the ball of the foot and carried on to the heal. The feeling of her fleshy soles against my face was sheer ecstasy ! This is what every foot lover lives for the hope and fantasy that he will get the opportunity to worship a beautiful woman’s foot.

She asked me what they smelt like and I replied that they smelt great !

I then repeated the same with her other foot.

The whole episode only lasted a few seconds but for me it felt like hours ! I had been transported into another world…..

Sensing that I needed to be careful not to express sexual arousal I promptly stopped and casually moved the conversation on to another subject.

I felt even more jubilant than the first time. This had been a cold clinical operation that had succeeded brilliantly.

I know feel emboldened by the whole experience and cannot wait for our next meeting……….

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrsga25
Board Regular
Member # 41842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsga25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great post cudos to you it looks like you two will end up in a relationship
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's not daft mate - she knows what her feet are doing to you...
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Yeah, what realbean said; she was probably looking as forward to you making a move on her feet as much as you were.

Good luck next time; I'd take her on a nice long walk to get those feet really smelling good.

Let us know. [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting comments.....what makes you think she was looking forward to it?
i did ask her afterwards if she enjoyed the massage and my smelling her feet..at first she avoided answering the question...then she finally admitted that she loved the massage...but she wouldn't comment on the foot smelling

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links