Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Reflexology

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reflexology
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, seriously...as a profession would you do the coursework, get certified, and do it part-time for a salon, clinic ... would you start your own business, or lease space from a chiropractor or other such health professional?
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is actually a good one. Back in the day, I always thought about doing this, but never persued it. My wife just went through school for all that and as a base, you would get certified in massage therapy, the reflexology part would be a specialty type of skill you'd take as like your "major"? If you want to call it that. Check out spesifics as to what state your in, example being..im between MD and PA. PA is good territory to practice in because most of the laws are still pretty loose, they litterally just passed it so you have to have a licence to practice, before you didnt need one. MD, is a ciropractor state, certifications are expensive and work is difficult to get because of this. The best option is after you get all your insurance/paperwork in order, is to sub-contract through someone else. Feel free to pm me for more details/questions as right now im replying to this on my phone lol
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working with jacked up feet, geriatric feet, men's feet... NO WAY IN HELL.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously? I was under the impression that it's bunk.

I can hear various posters in my head saying that if I was willing to put in that kind of effort, I should just sack up and solicit women on my own, and fuck the rest of that noise.

longhitter makes a cogent argument as well.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it part time as a student; you'll make some extra money from gratuities.
Learn to work with the women on their belly.
Reflexology appeals mostly to women, but if a man wanted it, either just refuse the job, or, if you know of another therapist, recommend them.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links