Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Arizona hitting 100 degrees today.... bring on the flip flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arizona hitting 100 degrees today.... bring on the flip flops
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a great spring but summer is here and we'll be in the 100's for the next four months. Of course the benefit being that all of the women will be wearing flip flops the entire time. Anyone else from AZ here??
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALready been out and about today in the sun with my lovely wife, and I saw plenty of freshly pedicured feet in flips, slides, and sandals...including my sexy wife.

As we drove together today I had my right hand caressing and rubbing her sole and toes of her right foot as she had it crossed over her left leg.

We love living here in the valley of the sun!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I'm in AZ and damn it feels good to hit 100 again. It was a slow start to the season but there's no turning back now. Looking forward to splashing around barefoot in monsoon puddles.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I'm in AZ and damn it feels good to hit 100 again. It was a slow start to the season but there's no turning back now. Looking forward to splashing around barefoot in monsoon puddles.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im also in Arizona, are you kidding? the women here in Arizona wear flip flops all year long! LOL!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always enjoy seeing other members who are from the desert speak up and represent here on the Wu's. So awesome to see! We should start a club...LOL!

And Fiona, you are correct about the high temps...they are here, and will only get higher for sure. Soon it will be 115F on the 4th of July!

Anyone else on Wu's from AZ?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southern hemisphere here, and the first week of winter. Effin' cold 11°C (52°F) today. Most feet are covered but still see the odd and rare flip-flop wearing cutie here and there.

But all good because without the bitter, the sweet ain't as sweet [Cool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going to be a scorcher today. Sandal alert!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not from AZ, but I do love the summer. Especially being from Southern California. Home of some of the hottest white women in flip flops. So yeah, bring on the heat! [Drool]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People seem to underestimate the English people's attitude towards summer.

When it hits June, it's open-toed shoes whether it's pissing down or not haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surferr3:
We had a great spring but summer is here and we'll be in the 100's for the next four months. Of course the benefit being that all of the women will be wearing flip flops the entire time. Anyone else from AZ here??

Used to live in Tucson. Kinda got my start there. Lol. Is that a sagauro in the background?

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n410/alumnus1/MegMel/a296bf98.jpg
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n410/alumnus1/MegMel/aa23addd.jpg

Hoping to go back for a visit in November. [Smile]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links