Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My sisters feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My sisters feet!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is clearly a troll..almost all of his posts are shit like this, sisters feet,pissing on feet...
Or he is just plain "different"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're confusing "gramsey" with "footboy2101".
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woops...Thanks combine. No offense intended Gramsey. But still, thats fucked up.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gramsey
Loyal Member
Member # 18887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramsey   Email gramsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly guys I understand the fact that this is a little wrong, I just wanted to openly say what I felt on here (I place where I feel I can voice things like that).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 54 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Gramsey: I am sorry for my part in making you feel uneasy.

You have to remember that for most of us, the foot thing is a huge part of our sexuality.

For myself, I am always observing women's feet for not only the astetic beauty that is represented, but primarily as objects of sexual desire.

Because of that particular mentality, looking at the feet of any female relatives for me is strictly off limits or out of bounds.

I also realize that there are folks out there who are on the same page as you regarding this topic.

In your case, I would be apprehensive about submitting such a posting. You are only opening up yourself to recieve an overwhelming amount of negative feedback,rather than positive responses.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gramsey:
Honestly guys I understand the fact that this is a little wrong, I just wanted to openly say what I felt on here (I place where I feel I can voice things like that).

Nothing wrong with that.

But on the same token, there's nothing wrong with other people expressing how they feel about it. Especially if they disagree. And in this case, there's bound to be much disagreement.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links