Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Really? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Really?
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sorry in posting this as I have a massive foot fetish that started when I was six, but some people on here?

Sisters?
Feet with the 2nd toe longer than the big toe?
Feet with huge nails?
Deformed feet?
Feet that have not seen a file of lotion in years.
Feet with dirty nails?

Come on......

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the expression "Don't shit where you eat" means nothing to you.

And if other people here like feet that have some (or even all) of the characteristics you mention...so what? Other people's preferences have no effect on you, nor should they.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong place to criticize... Wu's is a community where we come to celebrate all love of feet. Not just one narrow minded male.

Really, listen to yourself.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very bad decision to start this post, IMO.

I can name a few other boards were you can go to insult other people's posts and preference in feet.

Thankfully, Wu's is not one of them.

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im guessing this thread didn't go the way u thought it would.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each their own IMO.

I am very picky about feet and probably find about 10% of all the pics posted attractive. But so what?
I choose not to post on those threads!

As long as the guy whos sucking on them is happy what do I care?

You said feet with huge nails?

I assume you mean long nails.
Well I love a woman with long toenails as long as they are kept up.
The longer the better.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People can like what they want. I'm not into:

-Smell/odor
-Footjobs (unless I'm the one receiving them), cummy feet, peeing on feet (yes, there's a topic for that one as well)
-Dirty feet
-Long nails
-"Mature" feet (though there are a very few exceptions)
-Most girl-on-girl stuff (for me, girl-on-guy is much better, as it's easier for me to put myself in the guy's position than the girl's)

Usually, when I see a topic about any of these, I press Firefox's Back button and move one; the exception was the pee topic because it was asking a question despite being posted in the wrong section.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about if you don't like the pictures in a post, you click the back button and find something you do enjoy? When I find something I don't like, I don't respond to the topic, there's no reason to tell the OP of said topic and the people posting in it that clearly enjoy the content that I don't, because in all honesty, they don't care, they still like what they like and so do I.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the saying: "if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all", applies here. Just accept other people might have different interests in foot fetishism to you. Each to their own.

But I do agree with skooter's point on sister's feet. That's just plain wrong!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Dirt comes to mind, "I'M YER SISTER, I'M YER SISTER, I'M YER SISTER".
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see the sister thing being wrong when in the position as a male taking pictures of their sister.
But as for me taking pictures of my sister I see no harm.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skooter:
Feet with the 2nd toe longer than the big toe?

omg, you'd totally be missing out if you never gave this a try. trust me when i say these kind of toes will make a man's pride and joy grow rock hard in a matter of seconds, Hee Hee [Secret]

[ June 06, 2011, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah ok I put my hands up to not being in the same mind frame as others on the board and for that I will apologise, it is wrong of me to criticise others preference.

As far as the sister thing goes, no retraction there... I think it's wrong to look at a family members feet with such affection and Borders of being wrong.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

I don't like to argue with others on this board as I feel there is enough criticism from those who "really" don't understand this fetish/appreciation.

Saying that thought we life a place where there is freedom of speech and it's good to get different views. I am a good listener so if there is something I am not getting or understanding it's always good to hear other peoples views.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

For the record, I agree with you on the points about sisters and criticism for outsiders.

Much respect for being able to admit you were wrong and doing so in the forum.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links