Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » smelly feet in nylons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smelly feet in nylons
paparazii85
Member # 42989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paparazii85   Author's Homepage   Email paparazii85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first to say hi to all, and ask you a question, from your experience do you recall that girls have stinkier feet in pantyhose and nylons over a day?

--------------------
smelly feet fan

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it depends on the woman... the shoe type.

for wifey.. hose does not produced a 'stinkier' scent than socks or bare. it's actually a much tamer scent. she needs multiple wears with the same hose to match what she gets with one wear bare or with socks.

i'm a much much bigger fan of her hose scent. much much bigger fan

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm big fan!!! My girlfriend spent all day in sheer energy pantyhose yesterday, with our favorite classic pumps. The shoes have a wonderful scent developed already, so putting on a new or washed pair of hose, then the scent is already becoming moist and stinky, which we both enjoy. We watched suspensful movies, which makes her nervous, which creates her feet to sweat.....mmmmmmakes me hot just writing this...she has the cutest feet...especially in suntan hose....Today it's new leather flats with the sheer energy hose under angel jeans...fuck!!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Love]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if hose produce the 'stinkiest' scent, but, in my humble opinion, they produce the best scent.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thing I'm dying yet to experience [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare feet: cheap flats.

Nuff said.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by color14:
mmmm big fan!!! My girlfriend spent all day in sheer energy pantyhose yesterday, with our favorite classic pumps. The shoes have a wonderful scent developed already, so putting on a new or washed pair of hose, then the scent is already becoming moist and stinky, which we both enjoy. We watched suspensful movies, which makes her nervous, which creates her feet to sweat.....mmmmmmakes me hot just writing this...she has the cutest feet...especially in suntan hose....Today it's new leather flats with the sheer energy hose under angel jeans...fuck!!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Love]

such luck!!!! hose and pumps......lucky lukcy!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks RPM, I told her that this morning that I'm a lucky guy. She's back in the same hose, same shoes, today. These pumps are from the eighties, so the insoles, of this particular brand, let the feet create the unique scent. It's when we both smell each foot, that we talk about the warm, wet scent that we both crave. I even switch her to a pair of Mark Jacobs slingback heels after the scent has disappeared, then I enjoy her cute toes peaking out of the toe area as I [Jerkoff]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love with this post.

For me. I'm happy to say that it's been hose with ballet flats. The most incredible scent is produced.

Although personally I'm more into sweaty sexy socks!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ldm88
Board Regular
Member # 43047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ldm88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it turns me on so much, its a pheremone
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links