Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pissing on feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pissing on feet
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to piss on my wifes feet. I was wondering if anyone else does this and if so could you post some pics? Thanks
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I`m an avid piss drinker.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Puke]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ilove to pee on her feet and for her to pee on me.Anyone have any pics you guys peeing on feet? I would love to see them.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy2101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am working on posting some pics as we speak. I may havw to do it when I got to a computer tonight. I thoght they uploaded from my phone but I do not see them.
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. This belongs in the discussion forum as is.

2. The pics belong in the Adult Content forum, most likely. So you'll have to make a new topic there.

3. No, I do not like pissing on feet. Hell, I'm not even really into cumming on feet.
...Though for some reason, the idea of pissing and cumming on her (not just her feet) is somewhat appealing...

[ June 06, 2011, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy2101
Board Regular
Member # 36819

Thanks for the reply rider. I have tried to post several questions on here but they keep getting removed or just moved. I thought that I would start the topic in the adult section by it got removed. I started it in the picture section so pics could be posted. I was told that I should post in the discusuion sectionn and then I was placed here
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swafneis:
I`m an avid piss drinker.

Hi Bear Grylls!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy2101:
I have tried to post several questions on here but they keep getting removed or just moved.

If they're anything like this one, it should come as no surprise to anybody.

Speaking of piss, I remember hearing about a particular baseball player who'd piss on his hands to "toughen" them up. If you follow the logic, pissing on a girl's feet is probably a bad idea.

Unless you like women with "rough" feet, that is.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't pissed on a woman's feetbut I have made plenty of women piss tickling their feet.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my exfienance use to pee all the time. in her stockings, pantyhose, school girl skirts, shoes then put her foot in the pee filled shoe, and even on me...... god how i miss her sexy high arched feet!
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links