Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feet
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question
Why do women think its weird to show their feet by show everything else to total strangers? for example candace bailey gets asked to flex all the time and she doesnt think its weird but if someone asks to show her feet she thinks its weird. is anyone else confused as me at times?

Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who Candace Bailey is. Did a search and from the images it seems she's very cute and has a pretty pair of feet. Why people would ask her to "flex" is beyond me? Doesn't look like she's a female bodybuilder or something.

And I think some women are self-conceince of their own feet thinking that they aren't pretty or pretty enough, then going the "feet are weird" route as an excuse to not show them off.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does take her shoes off alot on the shows she is on. she probably likes her feet and just wants to get attention to it by saying that
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just watching G4's coverage of E3 and she was sitting on her stool while they were talking about some Kinect game. Then she jumped off, ran over to where they were playing, took off her heels, and was jumping around barefoot for about 5 minutes. Then afterwards went back to her stool and sat barefoot.

Tried to rewind to watch again and accidently hit the on demand button and everything was over. When I got back to the live tv she had her heels back on.

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:
and was jumping around barefoot for about 5 minutes.

truly and honestly, this girl is hot. One of the best possible scenarios for mainstream TV would be to see a show do a segment about the exploration of certain fetishes. To top that off, it would be amazing if they got her to take off her shoes and jump around barefoot for 5 minutes on the face of one of the toughest trample fetishists out there.

i would love to see a foot fetish hero like Tread, Tramplee, or SuperKick take some barefoot face-jumping by a hot popular celeb like this girl all for the sake of like a short fetish documentary on one of those G4 programs.

this would be like a dream come true to see this [Hump]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candace Bailey is painfully hot, and super cute as well. Beautiful body, pretty face, hot feet, and super cool personality as a host on G4 ATOS. In my opinion, buries Olivia Munn who is no slouch herself either, and perhaps even rivals the lovely Morgan Webb.

My one complaint...I cannot watch her on G4 anymore as DirecTV no longer broadcasts G4!! Ugh! I have to follow them on twitter and catch clips and updates on their website.

As for your question, I think any person might think it odd if someone simply walked up to them without warning, and asked "Can I see your feet?" I do not think it is only specific to Candace Bailey. Have you read an article, or has she said something on the show that she thinks it's "weird" if she is asked to show her feet?

I have asked my wife this before. What would she do if someone approached her and either complimented her feet, or asked to see them? Her reply was, depends on how she is feeling that day, and what she is doing at the time. If someone asked her at the right time, and not when she was in a hurry, with company, or with most of all tending to our family in public...she said she would smile and take the compliment, or grant the request and show off her feet if asked. Timing can be everything.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here is a hot Candace Bailey clip. It's pretty hot. Really like how she does Gymnastics flips in her underwear, too. Check it out.

http://youtu.be/vfv331qfxZA

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

http://laist.com/2011/02/28/tv_junkie_interview_candace_bailey.php here is the article where she says that people ask her to flex which shes done before on the show but she thinks showing her feet is weird. im confused why one is weird and the other isnt.
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

miranda cosgrove did sorta of the same thing. she hates her feet but shows them often.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me thinks the lady protests too much. I know a few girls like that, and I think they're called cock teasers. BTW, I'm not saying she's unattractive, but she does absolutely nothing for me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because society in general has taught women that those of us with foot fetishes are weirdos, that's who!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links