Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sex positions with feet in face

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex positions with feet in face
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know where you can fuck the girl and have her feet in your face same time.

Anyone know any good ones? Pics or clips would be great too, thanks.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like doing doggie and looking down on the scrunched feet.
It's not exactly feet in the face, but by that juncture I've normally worked them over pretty good.

[Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My chick, this is my favorite position. Legs over my shoulders and soles in my face fucking them while I smell their feet. Fuck the feeling is so good especially the smell of their feet just keeps ur thingy hard that's the best and ur penetrating deep! I wish here in Hawaii had foot parties like u folks in the mainland.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree with "HELRZR", being on top while having sex and having her feet in my face is awesome. Like previously stated, especially after feet have been stuck in her keds without socks. Eurika! [Jerkoff]

[ June 09, 2011, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Peter, Peter ]

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stapler
Board Regular
Member # 42599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stapler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with helrzr not only because the position he talks about is amazing but because he calls it "ur thingy" which is funny
Posts: 33 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally love either a blow job or hand job while her feet are in my face. The best. Also, reverse cowboy (woman on top with her back to you)is good because you can play with her feet while you are going at it. If they are ticklish, even better, get some wild grinding from their wiggling due to the tickling!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed wtih helrzr and enjoy what Chaz mentioned with the hj feet in my face [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her legs on your shoulders is the best position for having her feet in your face.
Another of my favorites, is me on top, my wife raises her legs and then crosses her legs indian style and rests them on my chest. The sides of her feet are just below my chin and I can put my head down and suck her toes while pounding. It's similar to having her legs on your shoulders, but instead of resting her feet on your shoulders, you cross her legs and bend them exactly indian style.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like being on my knees in front of her with my cock in her and her feet in my face......or i can be rubbing her soft soles on my scruffy beard ....it is really the supurb way for a foot guy to fuck.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catsman who's feet is that in ur avatar? They are big and meaty how I like it. What size are they?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
Catsman who's feet is that in ur avatar? They are big and meaty how I like it. What size are they?

Those gorgeous feet are my new girlfriend JR......and she loves to let me do anything I want to them. She loves the attention, and I love giving it to her. She is a nice size 9, and I love them as much as any feet I've ever had.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Can u post pics of hers soles please or private message them to me. Are her heel and soles rough and dry and meaty?
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with chaz on the reverse cowgirl where she's on top and her feet are right next to your face. That's my favorite position and the one I used frequently back in the day when I was too shy to tell a girl about my foot fetish. I was able to get an extreme closeup of the feet and got to sniff them without ever being noticed. Now it's just a matter of convenience.

Also a bj in the pose is a close second for me. If you lean forward a little the feet are right in your face.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her legs on my shoulders. I take the shoe off and sniff the warmness of her feet, then start to tickle the toe pads with my tongue, then when she's having another gspot orgasm, I gently bite her sole just under the toes as she's cumming......timing has to be perfect, otherwise she giggles through the orgasm. [Big Grin]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links