Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If you lick a girls feet have you done a sexual act with her?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you lick a girls feet have you done a sexual act with her?
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know for us foot fetishists it floats our boat, but what happens say a guy with no foot fetish spent say 10mins licking this girls feet, would you concider this a sexual act and 2 people having adult fun together?
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on what your girlfriend/wife says. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have a wife or girlfriend then yes, it is a sexual act. If this girl is just some random chick, then yes. It's still a sexual act. Remember, it is all in the context. Since feet are a turn on for me, then the answer is YES!
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, it's still sexual.

but a guy with no foot fetish licked a girl's foot for 10 minutes? Some random chick... huh? [Drool] what's the um... back story to this? [Drool]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused.......but I think it is a sex act....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it depends on the situation. If one or both of them is turned on by foot activities, then yes, it's a sexual act. But if it's kind of like a truth or dare game, where someone dares another to lick a persons foot for 10 minutes and neither of them is turned on by foot activities, then it's not a sexual act.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I am going to get in trouble with another girl for doing it, then OF COURSE NOT. lol

If the girl I am doing it to is loving it and I'm trying to go farther, then OF COURSE. lol

Sarcasm, fellas. Totally depends on the situation. I'm sure, more yes than no for us though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it is!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i was just about to say "god again with this topic??" but u threw a spin on there which if very interesting. the simple idea is foot worship or even massage cheating or a sex act on our part? but no good sir u ask a valid question, what if a guy didnt have a foot fetish. i would have to say yes, and no. firstly let me re iterate that many of us feel foot massage and worship is cheating and sexual for us, many (including myself) do no agree with this but then thats another story. i say i can be but not always. i worship my own girls feet sometimes in a passive way, just to have some feet to touch and smell but not in a sexual way. other times i see em and am immediately hard.

but i say that IF a gent who is NOT a FoOT FETISHIST is doing foot stuff he is either doing one of two things:

1. (this is the sexual one) ive personally done things that i am not by any means into when in the heat of passion. i once got so into bangin my girl i started licking her face and even her armpits (ugh i shudder at the thought) but was when u truly climax (this is for both men and women btw, look it up) the chemicals and electical signals controling emotions preferences as such weaken in the extreme. so if a guy who doesnt have a foot fetish is having himself some feet he must feel VERY passionate about that woman

2. while i agree that massaging a womans feet can be a little to intimate and sexual for people like us, there is absolutely no way i can believe a dude who legitimately doesnt have a foot fetish would massage womans feet in a sexual purpose (unless he's trying to get into her pants but thats a different story and that still would make this a mere pick up attempt) and thus this act is not sexual. only thing is, even when i see a guy massaging his womans feet i always think he has a foot fetish. no vanilla guys just massage feet, for them its gross. but again this is a different matter. in a perfect scenario where a non footman actually touches a womans feet it is not sexual.....ugh well if hes really into legs but again thats not the point. perfect scenario.

thats my 2 cents (of 5 dollars cuz i write too much)yes and no, depending on the situation

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you lick a girls feet for ten mins, you have a foot fetish. Why would a non fetishist spend ten minutes licking someones feet if it wasnt for sexual reasons?

Have you ever spent ten minutes doing something you don't like just for fun? Maybe out of complete bordem just to try it out, but if that's the case, then yes its very much sexual.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten minutes isn't that long.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 minutes of BDSM play would be... lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends which side you're on, no? [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links