Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do feet change?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do feet change?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever seen a woman with hot feet and then seen her feet a while later and thought damn, those feet are not as good as they seemed? This can also work the other way. A woman with only average or even ugly feet today may have great feet in a year or so. Anyone else noticed this?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read a quote once in a women's magazine that said, "The female body part least likely to show her age is her feet." I agree! I've seen older women with awesome feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm I never notice such short tearm changes. But its also like how sometimes a woman looks good that day and sometimes u catch her not at her best, ya dig? I know when I first wake up before I wipe the grit from my eyes and my hangover is still running rampant, I look like shit when I'm walking the dogs in the morn. Its the same with women of course. Maybe she had a late night and didn't get to wash and lotion her feet. Maybe she went rollerblading for the first time and hert feet got blistered. All depends.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with dougie; it's not aging so much as lack of care or maybe lack of time to care for them.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the Seinfeld episode with the bad lighting?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with everything said in this entire thread.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if it's true in all cases or not but I would guess that weight affects the feet. From what I've seen, people who are overweight tend to have shorter-looking sausage-like toes. I haven't seen any overweight people with toes that weren't pudgy or toes that are long.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weight does indeed affect feet. My wife has been working out like a maniac while on a carb cycling diet program. She is now lean and mean and just this morning she was complaining that some of her shoes don't fit well now. She said she lost weight in her feet.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ldm88
Board Regular
Member # 43047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ldm88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like skinny feet, like some shape
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I read a quote once in a women's magazine that said, "The female body part least likely to show her age is her feet." I agree! I've seen older women with awesome feet!

I believe this because I've seen lots of evidence for it as well. I've seen quite a few older ladies that have great feet
As far as improving over time- as long as there's nothing physically wrong with their feet then sure, they can start taking better care of them and greatly improve their appearance.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm i must make a comment on the weight thing. i notice some girls who are naturally heavier tend to have nicer feet than a girl who becomes fat over time from just too much bad diet and lack of excercise. the ones who gain weight will also gain in their feet, but ones who are naturaly heavier and curvy usually have nicer ankles and better feet, plump but not sausage toed. i think its because women who become heavy from diet or lack of excercise or even genes (some women just start gaining at a certain age) but u can see it in their cankles, where as i no lots of naturally curvy beautiful plump girls who were always big girls and have great ankles and muscular calves from always carrying a little extra weight naturally. not just from to many big macs and ice cream. so the naturally BBW have some great feet and the fat girls feet got fat with them. yes i differentiate between naturally busty/curvy and fat. they are completely different. if ur fat from too much junk food its your own damn fault and u can always see the difference from a naturally bigger beautiful woman.

snoogans

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I agree with the original post! I experienced this a lot first hand. For example, I was really into my ex's feet; I've taken lots of photos of them back then. Then, years after the break up, I looked at the photos again and found her feet very uninteresting; and we're on good terms nowadays, being friends and all. I just don't see what I saw in her feet!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen good feet go bad due to lack of proper care, but don't recall any instances of truly ugly feet becoming attractive.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links