Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » They stiiiiiiink!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: They stiiiiiiink!!!
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as always Patrick, you are the voice of reason. i was hoping for some inflamed discussions and here you go and get everyone to agree. as i have said about 2,000 times before.. you suck. [Laugh]

i dont think they were putrid or rancid as some of you had said.. but they were damn overpowering. i do believe there would have been a few guys on here what would've done some deep inhaling and rubbing one out while driving... it just isnt going to be me. [Wink]

quote:
I would have taken a big sniff of her soles right in front of nusuth, just to see the look on his face.
i would have laughed my ass off.

quote:
is it bad that i got a stiffy reading that?
nope.. thats pretty damn cool honestly. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
unfortunately, i am NOT not into smelly feet but all i could think about was how plenty of you guys who have killed to be in that car. i still dont get it. [Laugh]

The same reason you like womens feet is the same reason some foot guys, including myself, like the scent of womens feet. It's also the same reason titty guys like big racks and gay doodz like other guys.

All of our brains are just wired that way from the factory. There is no "getting it", you either like it or you don't.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
is it bad that i got a stiffy reading that?

I second that lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
I would have taken a big sniff of her soles right in front of nusuth, just to see the look on his face.
i would have laughed my ass off.
Good!

Though I was hoping for a look of disgust, personally.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said patrick.i love smelly feet.havnt had ones that killed me though.dont think it would die either.cause i like it.well i can say that the fetish is about feet so for me anything beside short stub toes goes.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The same reason you like womens feet is the same reason some foot guys, including myself, like the scent of womens feet. It's also the same reason titty guys like big racks and gay doodz like other guys.
thanks for clarifying that. i wasnt aware of that. [Roll Eyes]

sorry to disappoint combine.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the thought nusuth [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good story! I like em nice and smelly but like them clean as well.... the girl before the one im currently dating had a footsmell that i didnt care that much about, but my current one has a smell that knocks me out.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy, my wife's feet/shoes never stink. But she has a friend who wears those material flats all the time , last time she was over i got the chance to smell them, i realised why she never takes her shoes off It's like breaking a seal. Her flats are a acquired taste most people wouldn't go near but i couldn't wait to stick my nose into the toes.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick's words mirror my own thoughts on the matter. I cosign ever word.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links